The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I love it when non white ethnic people dictate to me what i can and can't say and what is and isn't offensive!

I usually think to myself wow you're such a genius Einstein would be jealous.

My favourite is black people especially in the United States.

The blacks there say, saying nice guy is offensive but nice guy is equivalent to Australians calling each other mate or friend.

Say what you like but I find that to be very fuckin stupid!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I love it when non white ethnic people dictate to me what i can and can't say and what is and isn't offensive!

The blacks there say, saying nice guy is offensive but nice guy is equivalent to Australians calling each other mate or friend.

What about when Aboriginal people cry foul when they are referred to as "Abo's" yet they themselves have no problem referring to Lebanese people as "Lebo's" - not that we Lebo's care, we even refer to each other as Arabs for giggles - even though referring to a Lebanese person as an Arab in serious context is somewhat offensive.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about when Aboriginal people cry foul when they are referred to as "Abo's" yet they themselves have no problem referring to Lebanese people as "Lebo's" - not that we Lebo's care, we even refer to each other as Arabs for giggles - even though referring to a Lebanese person as an Arab in serious context is somewhat offensive.
I call Lebanese people Middle Eastern so I don't offend.

The same way I call Chinese and Vietnamese people Asian so I don't offend.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The other day a mate was telling me about a road rage incident he saw. Two Lebs got out of their car and one shouted:

"why did you cut me off?"

The other said:

"you called me a Leb"

The first one said:

"I'm a Leb too"

Then the second one said:

"oh. OK then"

And they got back in their cars and drove off.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I think it's the context. If a black bloke calls another black bloke "nice guy" then he's usually doing it as a friend. If a non-black bloke calls a black bloke "nice guy" then he's usually doing it to offend. It's a way of saying "you're different so I'm better than you"

It's like the word "****" in Australia. If your mate calls you a ****, it's a friendly term. If a random stranger calls you a ****, then he obviously doesn't like you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's the context. If a black bloke calls another black bloke "nice guy" then he's usually doing it as a friend. If a non-black bloke calls a black bloke "nice guy" then he's usually doing it to offend. It's a way of saying "you're different so I'm better than you"

It's like the word "****" in Australia. If your mate calls you a ****, it's a friendly term. If a random stranger calls you a ****, then he obviously doesn't like you.
I thought we call mates "*****" and ***** "mate" lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the time brother lol.

On the flip side, me and my gf sometimes when we are out and about together, for example at a restaurant we look at other couples or people in conversation and pretend to be them and make up their conversation. Usually it's after we have had a few drinks and it kinda entertaining.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The other day a mate was telling me about a road rage incident he saw. Two Lebs got out of their car and one shouted:

"why did you cut me off?"

The other said:

"you called me a Leb"

The first one said:

"I'm a Leb too"

Then the second one said:

"oh. OK then"

And they got back in their cars and drove off.
I missed this post yesterday.
This is the shit I'm talking about.
They are the racists not white people.

Call me a white ****,cracker,honkey or whatever other derogatory remark you can think of?
And I'll just laugh and won't be offended at all.

Its funny how a lot of white people don't take the bait yet they are the number 1 racists!

Confusing I know.