Social Media The forgotten man nrl rumours

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not Sure How Reliable This Person is, but worth a share.

-Breaking news!

As I stated over a month ago, that the Wests Tigers were favourites to sign Josh Addo-Carr I’m now being told that the deal is practically done and should be finalised over the next few weeks!

Christian Welch looks likely to remain at Melbourne Storm following this season, however there is strong interest from various Sydney clubs!

There’s also ongoing discussions with Super League clubs and the Wests Tigers in order to send Josh Reynolds to England...... a potential Gareth Widdop for Josh Reynolds trade is being discussed but no further actions so far - Jackson Hastings too!

I’m hearing Albert Hopaote looks set to join the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs for the 2021 season, definitely a young gun to keep your eyes on!

Esan Marsters is being shopped around aggressively with the North Queensland Cowboys desperate to get him off the books - a few potential suitors with the Dragons, Warriors, Bulldogs and Gold Coast Titans all sharing slight levels of interest

The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs are favourites to acquire Brandon Smith for the 2021 season..... however the Wests Tigers also share a strong interest in Smith if Harry Grant returns to Melbourne

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we are getting Albert Hopoate I'd like to think that he'd play wing outside Will. Wouldn't want to risk losing out on a chance at Staines. In saying that though Staines would be amazing outside Cotric, but if he comes to us it's not to play wing...

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did I not put Esan Master up here? But I better get off the pipe ha ha,like everything all clubs have a list of players,it doesn't mean you get all of them, but all clubs talk to players but Canterbury are in the box seat

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. It seems Addo-Carr will go to Souths or the Tigers. Welch will probably go to Saints..

Hopoate would be a good signing but would that mean we wouldn't get Staines?

Getting B.Smith would be huge and if we could also snare Burton to go along with the others then our spine would be set for a while.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did I not put Esan Master up here? But I better get off the pipe ha ha,like everything all clubs have a list of players,it doesn't mean you get all of them, but all clubs talk to players but Canterbury are in the box seat
Masters would be alright at 14 for us can cover centre and play on an edge. Wouldn't pay top dollar or start him.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Masters would be alright at 14 for us can cover centre and play on an edge. Wouldn't pay top dollar or start him.
Dare say cowboys will chip in a fair bit since they’re so desperate to get him off their books

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dare say cowboys will chip in a fair bit since they’re so desperate to get him off their books
Wonder why they are so desperate to punt him though, I know he has some defensive issues but it's interesting

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonder why they are so desperate to punt him though, I know he has some defensive issues but it's interesting
He's been flat out horrible this season in attack and defence. I rated him a few seasons ago at the Tigers but last year he was poor and this season he looks completely disinterested and lazy.

He deserved to be dropped from a bottom four team and that's saying something considering how much they paid for him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. It seems Addo-Carr will go to Souths or the Tigers. Welch will probably go to Saints..

Hopoate would be a good signing but would that mean we wouldn't get Staines?

Getting B.Smith would be huge and if we could also snare Burton to go along with the others then our spine would be set for a while.
You may be surprised if JAC signs with dogs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are tigers now being linked to JAC and Smith? Aren’t they in salary cap trouble now?

People bang on about loyalty. But tigers willing to get rid of players who have a contract to sign a new player.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
If you want some inside info. We are battling a couple other clubs for Ricky Uatele.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alex Johnson seems to get missed in a lot of these conversations, I am wondering where he will end up. I heard Cowboys were interested but he wanted to remain in Sydney. Would be a great wing / fullback signing.