The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
So your club is broke and your Pres is corrupt. #Winner.

You signed up to be a socio yet? They take anyone as long as they have money. Just like a hooker.
Are you still crying over me calling your players trash

Oh poor baby. How long are you going to keep going you piss head

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
So your club is broke and your Pres is corrupt. #Winner.

You signed up to be a socio yet? They take anyone as long as they have money. Just like a hooker.
Also who cares if we're corrupt. You got a problem hahaha go take it up with us

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Are you still crying over me calling your players trash

Oh poor baby. How long are you going to keep going you piss head
Long time ago - friend of mine introduced me to his GF and her young son from a previous relationship. He called the kid jokingly two poos, because the kid always crapped twice. You seem to always post crap twice, so two poos it is.

Now two poos, you obviously need to understand you decided to abuse the Lizard Lord. This is not acceptable. So there must be some punishment.

And that punishment is for me to highlight you support a broke club, with a corrupt pres, you are all talk and refuse to even become a socio and be in debt too help your club out. So that tells me its all talk. Like your positive financial situation. All talk. Like your pres not being corrupt despite being charged, all talk. Like Brokelona having any sort of future, all talk. Like a club with a supposedly proud history having to prostitute itself by selling grass is ok, all talk.

We may not win everything but we are financially stable, no one in our club has been charged with paying refs to win games and most importantly, we do not sell grass. YNWA.

I'd encourage you to be a ManU supporter. At least they are likely to be around in 10 years. Just in time for your 25th birthday.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Your a nobody on a forum calling me all talk when I couldn't care less about your feelings hahahaha fucking the beach just washed me out the window fuck sake

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Your a nobody on a forum calling me all talk when I couldn't care less about your feelings hahahaha fucking the beach just washed me out the window fuck sake
Not replying or tagging me in two poos? Disappointing behaviour but not unexpected given your age.

So you thrown your good money down the drain yet socio? Or is it still all talk? Your prostitute club needs help. Throw a hooker a bone...

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Not replying or tagging me in two poos? Disappointing behaviour but not unexpected given your age.

So you thrown your good money down the drain yet socio? Or is it still all talk? Your prostitute club needs help. Throw a hooker a bone...
Didn't even see that. The only little 22 year old here is you ya wannabe.

Shows your age how your turn football talk now to me and expect me to handle your little demands hahahah. Just like your stadium trash

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Didn't even see that. The only little 22 year old here is you ya wannabe.

Shows your age how your turn football talk now to me and expect me to handle your little demands hahahah. Just like your stadium trash
15 year old too poos. Or should i say 15 year old socio wannabe but mummy won't guarantee the money.

You talk a bad talk two poos. You could put me in my place right now by signing up as a socio and showing receipts. All this love Brokelona but when it comes down to it and your prostitute club needs money - crickets.

Gotta laugh.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
15 year old too poos. Or should i say 15 year old socio wannabe but mummy won't guarantee the money.

You talk a bad talk two poos. You could put me in my place right now by signing up as a socio and showing receipts. All this love Brokelona but when it comes down to it and your prostitute club needs money - crickets.

Gotta laugh.
Keep crying little jealous boy.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

Gotta laugh.
Don't copy me using wannabe your a deadset peice of shit wannabe

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don't copy me using wannabe your a deadset peice of shit wannabe
Are you ok. Based on your posts you seem to have some issues two poos.

Its only 200 euros. I'll lend it to you with interest if you like.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Are you ok. Based on your posts you seem to have some issues two poos.

Its only 200 euros. I'll lend it to you with interest if you like.
Move along you little shit club cry baby go have another cry maybe to your mother that bitch can deal with you not me you little adhd flop.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Move along you little shit club cry baby go have another cry maybe to your mother that bitch can deal with you not me you little adhd flop.
You want to talk about my mother in that fashion?