The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Cant answer because there's none, lol, unless it's trash names if any.

Can't answer again because there's none

Yeah don't worry, little jealous outback boy. Laporta runs the club, and he'll make the signings.
Jealousy hahaha what a fucking fortress
Screenshot_20240124_191747_Instagram.jpg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Cant answer because there's none, lol, unless it's trash names if any.

Can't answer again because there's none

Yeah don't worry, little jealous outback boy. Laporta runs the club, and he'll make the signings.
Are you a socio? Because if you are - each and everyone one of you owes 8000 Euro. Pay up.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nah im not, but I would gladly give them 13k as would many fans in a second. The club would never accept
They are selling grass. Of course they would accept.

So if I set up a Brokelona GoFundMe page you'll put your $13k down? Guaranteed to go to Brokelona.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
They couldn't even sign moscardo. We dropped out as he was not worth the price tag. He was good in Brazil but nothing to crazy.
Screenshot_20240124_200801_Instagram.jpg

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Shove your go fund me up your ass dumb little livershit head [emoji1787]
I'd like to but its empty atm. Prefer it to be fat.

Just sign up to be a socio then. You only need to be an idiot with 200 odd Euro - you got one covered at least. C'mon - money where your mouth is. TBF - if your money is as big as your mouth - then Brokelona would be Richelona.

All talk? Show receipts - I'm getting a few here myself lolz....

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to but its empty atm. Prefer it to be fat.

Just sign up to be a socio then. You only need to be an idiot with 200 odd Euro - you got one covered at least. C'mon - money where your mouth is. TBF - if your money is as big as your mouth - then Brokelona would be Richelona.

All talk? Show receipts - I'm getting a few here myself lolz....
Look how much he's triggered by me and getting all upset and jealous. Your tears have made a fucking beach in my lounge tonight.

You little clown [emoji1782]

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Look how much he's triggered by me and getting all upset and jealous. Your tears have made a fucking beach in my lounge tonight.

You little clown [emoji1782]
Little clown with money. Get it right.

But iI hear ya, Laporta is great and is gunna push Brokelona out of trouble. Thats on the proviso he stays out of jail.

So - and I think this is a fair question - are you broke because you spent all your money on paying refs?

So its not only Brokelona, its Cheatalona. Cannot make this stuff up.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

But iI hear ya, Laporta is great and is gunna push Brokelona out of trouble. Thats on the proviso he stays out of jail.

So - and I think this is a fair question - are you broke because you spent all your money on paying refs?

Hahahahahahah fuck your such a jealous loser

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score

So the little nobody here wants to bring paying ref's up when there is no evidence. Your such a little gullible football fan wannabe, hahah

Laporta ? Hahahah good luck

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So the little nobody here wants to bring paying ref's up when there is no evidence. Your such a little gullible football fan wannabe, hahah

Laporta ? Hahahah good luck
So your club is broke and your Pres is corrupt. #Winner.

You signed up to be a socio yet? They take anyone as long as they have money. Just like a hooker.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
So your club is broke and your Pres is corrupt. #Winner.

You signed up to be a socio yet? They take anyone as long as they have money. Just like a hooker.
Nah our club shits all over yours. Keep being jealous. It must hurt inside to support Liverpool, hahaha

Nah, I'm sure there are much closer people to handle the job. Thanks.

You relalize your a jelouse wannabe yet?