The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
And those no impact players at that dump of a ground from that desperate financial club did this...

Go figure.

According to Deloitte we made more money than you last season. And we owe less money and can afford to buy players.

And more importantly, we do not have to sell grass to survive.
Not selling it to survive. Just making it up as you go now

Vitor Roque just came to us. Fended off bigger clubs than Arsenal. He told them all fuck off for one usual jealous reason and we paid the 40 mil transfer with the grass money I guess cheering [emoji383] What a fucking solid job by Laporta the big Mafia dog wondwr what he's cooking up next. Not only is he doing a top job at getting the club back to our powerhouse platform, but he is also keeping us competitive flop.

When we get the stadium back, we will also will steamroll you in profits. So I don't get what the big fancy show is about trying to compete with me. Like I said below, enjoy the dreaming about Cancelo because you think Trent can't defend, so you think another attacking fullback will help.... Liverpool clown enough said

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not selling it to survive. Just making it up as you go now

Vitor Roque just came to us. Fended off bigger clubs than Arsenal. He told them all fuck off for one usual jealous reason and we paid the 40 mil transfer with the grass money I guess cheering [emoji383] What a fucking solid job by Laporta the big Mafia dog wondwr what he's cooking up next. Not only is he doing a top job at getting the club back to our powerhouse platform, but he is also keeping us competitive flop.

When we get the stadium back, we will also will steamroll you in profits. So I don't get what the big fancy show is about trying to compete with me. Like I said below, enjoy the dreaming about Cancelo because you think Trent can't defend, so you think another attacking fullback will help.... Liverpool clown enough said
#1 Is Vitor Roque a landscape gardener? Does he grow grass?
#2 You still broke.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
#1 Is Vitor Roque a landscape gardener? Does he grow grass?
#2 You still broke.
#1 Your club is still a shit club
#2 Nobody wants to join your shit club
#3 You don't own your shit club
#4 Half your team is garbage in Europa league
#5 Our club is worth more than your shitbox club

Fuck that's depressing being a Liverpool wannabe fan

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Why is the Liverpool thread locked

Typical scums come here and talk shit but can take it themselves

Fucking trash club and fans I'll wipe the floor with any of them

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#1 Your club is still a shit club
#2 Nobody wants to join your shit club
#3 You don't own your shit club
#4 Half your team is garbage in Europa league
#5 Our club is worth more than your shitbox club

Fuck that's depressing being a Liverpool wannabe fan
Bet you don’t even believe that pile of shit you wrote

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Why is the Liverpool thread locked

Typical scums come here and talk shit but can take it themselves

Fucking trash club and fans I'll wipe the floor with any of them
Its not locked. You have to have money to post. Does Brokelona have any money?

No? That explains things then.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Its not locked. You have to have money to post. Does Brokelona have any money?

No? That explains things then.
For the sake of the other livo fans I'll let you call me that if your happy doesn't bother me. I know we're the club stands and where it's heading lol I'm good

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
For the sake of the other livo fans I'll let you call me that if your happy doesn't bother me. I know we're the club stands and where it's heading lol I'm good
From your irrational rants - I can see that. Same as the derro in front of the church in Parramatta. but thats cool though - prove me wrong.

Buy some Barcelona grass.
Or the fake stadium with real grass.
Or the fully framed grass.

Support your club. They need it. They broke.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
From your irrational rants - I can see that. Same as the derro in front of the church in Parramatta. but thats cool though - prove me wrong.

Buy some Barcelona grass.
Or the fake stadium with real grass.
Or the fully framed grass.

Support your club. They need it. They broke.
You might want to help your club out as fans and buy it back from the Americans. Did you think of that ? Or would you like to keep embarrassing yourself.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You might want to help your club out as fans and buy it back from the Americans. Did you think of that ? Or would you like to keep embarrassing yourself.
I'd rather not pay 200 odd euro a year to be broke. 150,000 idiots apparently.
Go figure. And as hard as I tried, appears LFC are not selling grass. Maybe its because we're not broke?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather not pay 200 odd euro a year to be broke. 150,000 idiots apparently.
Go figure. And as hard as I tried, appears LFC are not selling grass. Maybe its because we're not broke?
Hahaha your club is owned [emoji1787] can't even stand on your own feet to walk you need help from americans hahah. We'll clear our debt in due time little fella. In the meantime, I would worry about your own backyard. What juniors do you have ? What players will you sign?.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hahaha your club is owned [emoji1787] can't even stand on your own feet to walk you need help from americans hahah. We'll clear our debt in due time little fella. In the meantime, I would worry about your own backyard. What juniors do you have ? What players will you sign?.
The ones we can sign because we have money.

U know this isn't FIFA right? You actually need coin to buy players. No coin, no future.

Sorry for the 150,000 socios. Poor buggers.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
The ones we can sign because we have money.

U know this isn't FIFA right? You actually need coin to buy players. No coin, no future.

Sorry for the 150,000 socios. Poor buggers.
Cant answer because there's none, lol, unless it's trash names if any.

Can't answer again because there's none

Yeah don't worry, little jealous outback boy. Laporta runs the club, and he'll make the signings.