The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
real Madrid to win 2-0 2 Moro take us to top. Although Barca and few others have games in hand

CalvinGordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know that there is some football stuff that we can talk about. There are some odds that play a role in cryptocurrency betting which is interesting to talk about the same as with football betting

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man City dominated that 1st half.
Knowing Chelsea they will get a couple of counters in the2nd half and jag a goal.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for all of Werner's running and effort, he is a terrible finisher and has poor instincts... just keeps taking the wrong options

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weren’t they trying to offload him in the off-season?
I heard Werner wanted to leave... I would have offered Borussia Dortmund Werner and the agreed to release clause for Haaland instead of signing Lukaku

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good news for all EPL fans. I know this is the best news I've heard in a long time
Lol

"Sources say Solskjaer has the unequivocal support of the club & remains the man they expect to bring success back.

He was given a new 3 year contract this summer as they believe he is on track to restore them to the summit of English & European football."

[via Mark Ogden]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
for all of Werner's running and effort, he is a terrible finisher and has poor instincts... just keeps taking the wrong options
Was really excited about Werner potentially coming to Liverpool but by God has he been gash for Chelsea

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was really excited about Werner potentially coming to Liverpool but by God has he been gash for Chelsea
I watched Werner for RB Leipzig and Germany and thought he'd be great in the EPL but I am stunned how clueless he can be on the field

as for LFC, Jota is underrated

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good news for all EPL fans. I know this is the best news I've heard in a long time
Lol

"Sources say Solskjaer has the unequivocal support of the club & remains the man they expect to bring success back.

He was given a new 3 year contract this summer as they believe he is on track to restore them to the summit of English & European football."

[via Mark Ogden]
:fearscream::tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How hard do you think HarryKane will push for a transfer in January.
Spurs are heading in the wrong direction since Pocchetino left .