The Excuse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
1. Halves need to lead the team around more, if it wasn't for SBW i wouldn't want to think what would of happened. Our main play maker is a forward....FANTASTIC!:o

2. Poor attitude, and that includes poor ball control etc.

3. I really want to see what Folkes says to them at half time because i would of hoped they received an earful, not blaming Folkes i actually feel for him for having to sit through and watch that. Just interested to see what was said at halftime

4. We depend too much on SBW, and even when we do make a break there is nobody in support, and if there is we score.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is people like you that make our fans possibly the worst fans.

After 2 games you are calling a player sh!thouse.

*shakes head*

You people on here need to learn to give guys a go.
yeah take THAT afghan prince!!! :love:

go daughter

p.s- afghan prince, is ur name baseer by any chance? lol

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
they forgot the rules?

They are Irish?

Geez, I don't know! lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Halves need to lead the team around more, if it wasn't for SBW i wouldn't want to think what would of happened. Our main play maker is a forward....FANTASTIC!:o

2. Poor attitude, and that includes poor ball control etc.

3. I really want to see what Folkes says to them at half time because i would of hoped they received an earful, not blaming Folkes i actually feel for him for having to sit through and watch that. Just interested to see what was said at halftime
Do you think an earful would have made them improve????
Do we need more negativity? :p
If they are as half as stubborn as me id get angry, go out there, and make more clumsy mistakes then before.

What they need at half time is a bit of motivation and sum refreshing of memories and some focus!!
without focus we arn't gonna score...unless its for sonnys flukey tries.

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It is people like you that make our fans possibly the worst fans.

After 2 games you are calling a player sh!thouse.

*shakes head*

You people on here need to learn to give guys a go.
And people like you need to stop blowing smoke up the players butts.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL @ everybody blaming cory hughes. The whole side was pathetic.

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These blokes need more than encouragement. I will tell you this. You people can keep thinking we will be OK with this team but they are pathetic. In 20 Years I have not seen a weaker side. Yes I know you will all say " you are not a true supporter" but I will have you know I have supported this mighty club for over 30 years and it takes me 6 hours to travel to every game I see and I can tell you this side needs some serious help.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
These blokes need more than encouragement. I will tell you this. You people can keep thinking we will be OK with this team but they are pathetic. In 20 Years I have not seen a weaker side. Yes I know you will all say " you are not a true supporter" but I will have you know I have supported this mighty club for over 30 years and it takes me 6 hours to travel to every game I see and I can tell you this side needs some serious help.
Yes you did. Up to this date, last year you saw a worse side because they were 2-5 at the same point of the season. Explain......

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[AMAZON];1256978 said:
Lucky. I was about to cut your penis off.

She isnt. She is giving them a fair go to settle into the team and first grade. Like ALL fans should.
Hang on we are already 6 weeks in and half the established players are playing worth sh*t. Surely players getting paid $300K a year can catch a ball properly and tackle a player.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol we arn't disagreeing with you there. But in your 30years of supporting you should have realised by now a boy might need more than two games to get his momentum.

Its not blowing smoke up their asses. Its supporting them

Knowing they have fans who are hating them ccan make them go either way ; loose motivation and be down, or be fired up to try and impress you ( preferably the latter)

Why would you even want to take the chance?

Doggies boys HTFU, i still love you...yes even you hughes.

P

p0rn.star

corey hughes still as undisciplined as ever .... the entire bulldogs team have a case of butter fingers and the referee needs to have a good long hard look at his performance it was not acceptable .... he cost us the game even more than we did ourselves

Marino

Belly Brothers
Reaction score
armit OUT
warberton OUT

look the way we played we gave that game away but you know what ,unlike the the last few years i would be gutted right know but we are in a rebuilding year lets look at the good we can take out of the game.

make relevent changes take a risk why not?:confused:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on we are already 6 weeks in and half the established players are playing worth sh*t. Surely players getting paid $300K a year can catch a ball properly and tackle a player.
I was actually referring to warburton.

When it comes to the other players im disappointed, yes.

But im not going to trash talk them. If you want to go ahead, free world! just dont do it around us.

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes you did. Up to this date, last year you saw a worse side because they were 2-5 at the same point of the season. Explain......
Last year we may have been 2 - 5 but we knew we had a quality side (especially in the forwards) and the wins would come. This year we have a below par pack and our backline is lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.