The everything Indian Dog thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you see how cnn and co showed a video of that catholic school of white kids “supposedly” painted themselves black to be racist towards black players lol. They forgot the important fact it was a “black out” game where you wear those colours lol. I love msm these days it actually makes me feel smart although it’s legit common sense and just facts as opposed to me being smart.
Some people take things too seriously..people need to relax and not be so outraged all the time ..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people take things too seriously..people need to relax and not be so outraged all the time ..
How dare you have an underlying boys will be boys attitude. That sort of toxic masculinity is why and only why people are evil and here you are as a white man......
Anyways there’s this video making the rounds of this triggered black woman from cnn speaking to a radio host, she tried belittling him and claiming he has white privilidge..... 2 seconds later, mam I’m black what are you talking about..... non gendered crickets buzzing in the background....... that’s the fault of my staff they didn’t tel me you were black. L o fucking l

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
first show me yours

or you are a bitch lasagne.
Yeah well I’m a blue eyes white dragon and you just dark magician ohhhhhhhh.
Now send me those fkn brown bobs and darkened vagan. Bich.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah well I’m a blue eyes white dragon and you just dark magician ohhhhhhhh.
Now send me those fkn brown bobs and darkened vagan. Bich.
no photos? never happened.

never try to play silly buggers with an indian specially on a webchat. we are the undisputed horniest kings of kamasutra. I will seduce you and rape you on the cyber pace , cut your bobs and feed it to the vegan dogs

bitch lasagne

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no photos? never happened.

never try to play silly buggers with an indian specially on a webchat. we are the undisputed horniest kings of kamasutra. I will seduce you and rape you on the cyber pace , cut your bobs and feed it to the vegan dogs

bitch lasagne
*pulls out meat sceptor*

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How every Indian man reacts when she finally shows bobs and vagene

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog

The moment has finally come where I've triggered Imam Tawhidi and exposed him as a fraud as you warned me about.

If you say something he doesn't like he resorts to personal attacks.

All I said is he is a white man trapped in an Arab man's body.

It's the truth though, he's a self hating white wannabe.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog

The moment has finally come where I've triggered Imam Tawhidi and exposed him as a fraud as you warned me about.

If you say something he doesn't like he resorts to personal attacks.

All I said is he is a white man trapped in an Arab man's body.

It's the truth though, he's a self hating white wannabe.

lol, what actually happened?