The everything Indian Dog thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, what actually happened?
I simply told him he’s a cracker trapped in an Arabs body and he was wearing a Polska shirt in a cheap attempt to get some fine ass Polish pussy and he said I am mentally ill and need professional help.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
73A6C76C-D799-4A8D-935B-F7CD16E2481F.jpeg
The response Indian dog got when he put the hard word on the barmaid

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I simply told him he’s a cracker trapped in an Arabs body and he was wearing a Polska shirt in a cheap attempt to get some fine ass Polish pussy and he said I am mentally ill and need professional help.

he could be doing a taqiyya... you know "some" muslims do believe in that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is a taqiyya?

Some "muslims" will lie to infidels to win their trust, this act is called Taqiyya. Twisted interpretation of Quran and Hadith but this is why we have so many sects and different groups in islam.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Some "muslims" will lie to infidels to win their trust, this act is called Taqiyya. Twisted interpretation of Quran and Hadith but this is why we have so many sects and different groups in islam.
Yeah I don’t trust him.

To me he looks more like a resident of Bondi than he does a Bankstown resident.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t trust him.

To me he looks more like a resident of Bondi than he does a Bankstown resident.
For some reason he looks like man monis the Lindt cafe terrorist to me

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is it Taqiyya when you tell me you love me?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is it Taqiyya when you tell me you love me?
yeah that is taqiyya "in training"

but the real taqiyya is when you are a hard core arab muslim, but you tell other people that you are an Assyrian orthodox christian :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah that is taqiyya "in training"

but the real taqiyya is when you are a hard core arab muslim, but you tell other people that you are an Assyrian orthodox christian :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Bahahahahaha love ya ****... No Taqiyya ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha love ya ****... No Taqiyya ;)

hahaha, we all know you love muslims and hate the jews so it makes you one of us. lol

naa, jokes aside, the taqiyya is an act which is used extremely incorrectly by certain muslims for their personal gains.

In Islam, telling lies and deception is extremely prohibited to anyone (non muslims and muslims alike), but Islam tells a muslim if your life is in danger and if you are captured by an enemy who is seeking information from you , in that situation you as a muslim are allowed to lie to save your life or gain benefit in the war. So just like Jihad this Taqiyya business has gone completely out of hand for what it was initially intended for. These so called muslims will justify their lies and deceptions by saying that they are doing taqiyya. These so called muslims will also do taqiyya with the muslims of other sects cos they dont believe the muslims of other sects are real muslims so they are allowed to lie to them.

Its totally fucked up, taqiyya was only allowed during the time of war and it was ordered only because there is/ was strict prohibition of not telling lies to anyone in any circumstance, other than in the time of war.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hahaha, we all know you love muslims and hate the jews so it makes you one of us. lol

naa, jokes aside, the taqiyya is an act which is used extremely incorrectly by certain muslims for their personal gains.

In Islam, telling lies and deception is extremely prohibited to anyone (non muslims and muslims alike), but Islam tells a muslim if your life is in danger and if you are captured by an enemy who is seeking information from you , in that situation you as a muslim are allowed to lie to save your life or gain benefit in the war. So just like Jihad this Taqiyya business has gone completely out of hand for what it was initially intended for. These so called muslims will justify their lies and deceptions by saying that they are doing taqiyya. These so called muslims will also do taqiyya with the muslims of other sects cos they dont believe the muslims of other sects are real muslims so they are allowed to lie to them.

Its totally fucked up, taqiyya was only allowed during the time of war and it was ordered only because there is/ was strict prohibition of not telling lies to anyone in any circumstance, other than in the time of war.
Yeah, all true (I'm well aware of Taqiyya through Muslim mates).

PS I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists, just like I hate all extremist ***** IE Jesuits, Zionists, Jihadis, etc.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, all true (I'm well aware of Taqiyya through Muslim mates).

PS I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists, just like I hate all extremist ***** IE Jesuits, Zionists, Jihadis, etc.

Trust me i am not doing the taqiyya and probably you wont believe me but first time i heard of Taqiyya was reading about it on the kennel.

First i thought it was another propaganda but then i searched about it and it does exist and practiced by some muslims for their fucked up islamic belief.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol you don't need a book to tell you to bullshit your way out of a dangerous situation. Allah must think his followers are retards