The end to a horrible month of torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
time to enjoy footy and dont have to worry about who we are going to get arse raped by.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
time to enjoy footy and dont have to worry about who we are going to get arse raped by.
Yes, that will be how I go into next footy season,

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Appropriate being September 11 today....end to a disastrous season

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were pretty terrible all year really. It's just the teams that we beat earlier were even more so.
We were very lucky.
I'm not relieved, I'm bummed. We got what we deserved but I was hoping we'd show up and make a good go of it.
I knew it looked impossible on paper but being the Bulldogs I almost expected a pleasant surprise. Definitely not.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually somewhat relieved.
Does anybody else feel that ?

yep as i said earlier we have pulled the plug on the body which has been on the machine for last 1 month.

I am glad the misery is over.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Faith and luck are not the same thing; although both would have us believe that hard work and commitment are trumped by superstition.
What on Earth are you on about. I have faith in or believe in this club. Ok instead of better luck next year, Ill say there is always next year.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes horrible month!
But I feel I can see the Rugbly League clearly now.
I know I have overestimated our squad in the past but this last month has been a reality check.
Today the team played ok, they didn't drop the ball much and tackled well (not Browne) but they had no answer for Penrith's attack. They were much too good.
So we have to sit back and see what the club can do with the squad for next season.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aah. But are you talking about the club, or this team.

Beautiful. Give us the old Bulldogs club mentality, put blue n white jerseys on Newcastle and give us a decent coach and we'd probably go a lot better than we did! Club (will hopefully) always be the best, this coach and roster, not so much..

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
BULLDOGS ARE NOW BACK TO 2008 ROCK BOTTOM, WE NEED A WHOLE NEW BACKLINE, WINGERS WHO CAN CATCH THE BALL, HALVES WHO CAN CREATE IN BIG GAMES, CENTRES WHO CAN POWER OVER AND A NON CROCK BMOZ

Status
Not open for further replies.