The Drop a Player Thread *Warriors Game*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is Folkies chance to try new players, its not like he has anything to loose by trying it, we certainly aren't winning with the options he is using

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Folkes is s selfish tool!

He won't trial anyone else.

Great legacy Folkes!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Step 1. Drop Holdsworth.
Step 2. Elevate Barba for St George.
Step 3. Bring back Maitua.

Then we have ...
6. Roberts
7. Barba
9. Hughes
13. Maitua
14. Te Maari
17. Sullivan

A real mixed bag of play makers, dummy-half runners and 2nd recievers.
Give that 3 rounds and see how it gels !

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please get off the Barba and Groom bandwagon, we will get slaughetered with them at the helm

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
Step 1. Drop Holdsworth.
Did you see Barba play today? He's definitely not ready for first grade. I wouldn't mind seeing John Kite or Daniel Harrison get a run this season.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Step 1. Drop Holdsworth.

Then we have ...
6. Roberts
7. Barba
9. Hughes
13. Maitua
14. Te Maari
17. Sullivan

A real mixed bag of play makers, dummy-half runners and 2nd recievers.
Give that 3 rounds and see how it gels !

I have read some stupid things here in my time. This call on Barba is right up there............... for gods sake.

baar

Waterboy
Reaction score
Please get off the Barba and Groom bandwagon, we will get slaughetered with them at the helm
What do you mean? We are getting smashed now with what we have at 7. DJ would be the WORST halfback in the NRL and probably the British Super League. How lost were we on attack? Roberts tried hard but Holdsworth just goes missing. I absolutely hate to say it but we are no show of going any good this year unless we take a punt soon on some of our young fellas. At least gey koups, reni and maybe millard back to steady the ship.
Our front rowerers try hard but lack vital punch, boy I feel for SBW because without him, general and bobcat, we wouldve had 50 put on us today.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atleast we were in it for a period of time. Barba would be 80-0
Ye but we weren't in it coz of Holdsworth...

He was sh!t, ye to Barba, just run at him and they score.

Give Groom a go..although i think he'll get a call-up regardless with Sullivan injured

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
whether its a mental attitude or just the fact that he can't defend, for all the attacking skills barba has he would cost double that in defence in FG,
the toyota cup coaches need to get a hold of this quick smart or the kid will never make FG

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to see:

Jamal Idris (replacing injured Hazem, we frankly don't have any better wingers)
John Kite
Tamati Nathan
Aaron Groom

ALL in FG

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
El Masri -Are you kiddng ,on what basis,because of his age.
Still one of our most consistent players each week,at least he plays with heart.

Hickey-I agree

Morrin- Is improving all the time,has decent speed for a big fella,always gives 100%

Holdsworth-I think everyone agrees on this one,just no improvement in site.
El Masri has been with us 12 years and has conrtibuted alot. Unfortunately for him he lacks pace and size . What he had to offer us he has offered and will be remebered asa Bulldog great, however the game has changed, nearly all the wingers in the NRL are bigger and faster than him. Today we had an overlap and he was given the ball and he just stalled, whereas someone else may have sprinted to the tryline and turneda half chance into 4 points. I also counted 2 warriors tries down his side where he was left for pace.
Hes been a great servant for the club but on current form and last years form we would be better off with someone else in there instead of him.

As for Morrin I agree hes improved but not enough to make a difference. The bulldogs need quality players and unfortunately in my opinion morrin is not in that group.

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
Halfback

lets face it we need a good halfback in first grade quick smart otherwise we are going to go down by 20 points every week this year, and lets work on our dropped balls and missed tackles and completion rates we just need the boys to concentrate on playing rugby league.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nothing that hasnt been dicussed already!! but i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.