News The demons that have haunted David Klemmer

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Weak piece of shite, he did us a favour leaving!

The whole story was a disguise for this one quote that tells us everything we need to know, "My wife said there's a good chance we won't ever be going back. This could be us up here now." Poofter broke his Son's heart too and I wonder what the chances will be that after he's finished earning the big $$$ that his missus sticks around.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"My wife said there's a good chance we won't ever be going back. This could be us up here now. It's just the start of things. Hopefully, I can see my kids grow up here and really become the boys they want to be and enjoy their upbringing. They are why I do this.
My wife said ?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if Chloe has read David the article yet as a bedtime story... because I highly doubt he can actually read.

and gets told to sit down and go pee pee.

Of course his wife would say that... shes the sole reason they moved up there.

Blokes more whipped than cream in a bakery.

I reckon the bloke cries during sex!
Maybe he gets sodemised by her with the strap on Sharon used to use on him in kangaroo camp probley isn’t allowed to go for a beer after training too

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...p/news-story/62d705d69e6c3ebb1e7bb47b671b9b54
Another fucking Klemmer article.... this one is abit more accurate in the fact that the shit **** was seduced away. He talks some first class shit too, like how he says Browny has helped pick up things in my game which is great because i want to evolve etc, confusing considering he was a staunch Hasler supporter.

His "new best mate" called him many times to talk about the positives of Drug castle. While he was still contracted to us...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His "new best mate" called him many times to talk about the positives of Drug castle. While he was still contracted to us...
yep... but NRL are like hey lets investigate the warriors for trying to sign a rookie haha. difference is the nrl want newcastle to succeed so they turn a blind eye

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have more respect if he told the truth. I got the deal I wanted. I negotiated my own contract. I fucked up. Wanted more money. Dogs couldn’t offer it. Newcastle could.
Spot on but people dont own their mistakes these days always the blame game

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't want to play for the club and we released him, good move as far as I'm concerned.

He's not with the club anymore so I couldn't care less about what goes on in his life.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t give a shit about kleemer either, his misus wears the pants in the family and that’s his own problem,, yes dear...no dear ... His replacement Napa had a good game today. He put in for his team and I am glad now his with the team. He will be our enforcer as Kleemer never really was.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His nightmares where that he was getting owned in the holden woman's league Cup.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blah blah blah!! Cry me a river klemmer! Don’t care.. once you left you were a distant memory.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“The demons that have haunted David Klemmer”
A bit harsh.
His wife’s clearly a bitch, but I wouldn’t call her a demon.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer is really trying to tell us us that his balls are in his wife’s handbag.
All the other stuff is embellished bullshit.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will have some trouble sleeping if by end of year the knights faithful are hurling beer cans at him cause they realise they paying way too much for a prop. Then lose a star back in the process cause of paying a prop overs. He dont know what demons are till he has that over his head and there fans turn on him for it. I can see it now.