News The demons that have haunted David Klemmer

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Was going to count how many times he referenced his wife or parents but I got a literal sick feeling in my stomach 1/4 of the way through

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mrs Klemmer looks good in pink...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't bother reading, went straight to TK posts/comments .. time saved, thanks folks!

~c.
Same with me sis, didn't read it, just jumped on the chance to give it to Mr Whippy.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one long article...... not reading that!

Poor Klemmer!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't worry about the demons haunting Klemmer....at the open training session a lot of the trainers etc voiced their displeasure at the way he left the club and by that they did not mean from the club's end...... We let him go too easily and from all indications, even though there were no specifics it was not a happy separation.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guess breaking your contract and going to a redneck town like Newcastle does that to you dave. Ah well I don't think he will get much support up there.

Last edited:

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ohhh that was beautiful, so touching, so warm - i cried from the first sentence.
I used up a whole box of tissues and an extra long roll of toilet paper just to wipe those tears........Well that was 2 minutes of my life that i will never get back.
Why not just say that the mrs wears the pants. Everybody around me was getting paid overs and moving on. I wanted same but the mrs couldn't convince the board and i'm too dumb to pull it off.
But its all about the $$$$$. I am 25 and this is the biggest amount of $$$$$ i have ever scene for a 5 yr contract. And uncle Nick at the Roosters showed me how i can get McDonald homes to build my place and because Greenburg is such an expert at due diligence - we can still remain under the salary cap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope Napa KO's the ****... that or Jacko gives him some rib cartridge damage

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer first hit up v us and Napa in front of him

Put ya house on Napa to body him
That’s what the media will be hyping up

I bet it’s an anticlimax

But I’d fucking love to see them collide first hit up

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Who cares about this guy ? Some of you need to let go and not get worked up. Klemmer is a fart in the wind now

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have more respect if he told the truth. I got the deal I wanted. I negotiated my own contract. I fucked up. Wanted more money. Dogs couldn’t offer it. Newcastle could.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Chloe has read David the article yet as a bedtime story... because I highly doubt he can actually read.

Probley wets the bed too and has to wear pull ups too
and gets told to sit down and go pee pee.

"My wife said there's a good chance we won't ever be going back.
Of course his wife would say that... shes the sole reason they moved up there.

Blokes more whipped than cream in a bakery.

I reckon the bloke cries during sex!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry about the demons haunting Klemmer....at the open training session a lot of the trainers etc voiced their displeasure at the way he left the club and by that they did not mean from the club's end...... We let him go too easily and from all indications, even though there were no specifics it was not a happy separation.
I'm guessing by that, you mean he stepped on a few toes and or ruffled a few feathers?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My best memory of Klemmer is the game against Tigers last year when he ran at Luke Brooks, Brooks stood his ground and Klemmer ended on his ass... what a flop...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know hate is a strong word, but from what I've heard none of the playing group would welcome him back even if he came begging. Not a team player.