The Dark Knight Rises !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'm a zombie atm caught 2 hours sleep last night after catching the midnight section

WELL WORTH IT !!! Awesome Movie !!!

Anyone else see it ?

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a zombie atm caught 2 hours sleep last night after catching the midnight section

WELL WORTH IT !!! Awesome Movie !!!

Anyone else see it ?
lol yep... Struggling today but definitely worth it.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Unreal !!

I will say, Heath Ledger still remains the stand out performance of the trilogy without a doubt, however this movie was not a let down !!

and I'm proud to say about 5 minutes before hearing a certain name on screen towards the end I turned to my mate and said "I bet you ...." ;) you now what I mean

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Watching it tonight!

heard the movie goes for 3 hours?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going gold class on Saturday arvo. Can't wait!

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and I'm proud to say about 5 minutes before hearing a certain name on screen towards the end I turned to my mate and said "I bet you ...." ;) you now what I mean
Lol I mentioned it to my mate before the movie as a joke but took credit when it came up anyway :p

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I caught the midnight session as well, it was just too awesome and insane. I loved every second of it and everything about it was done perfectly.
Bane was just an animal and his character was done perfectly, from his strength and power to the intellect in his words and story, i will def be going to see this again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.