The Cuck Thread

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weve never gone worse since Gus took charge. 2 years of the worst misery imaginable and more to come as hes failed to deliver us players we need, which was a big part of what he was brought here on big money to do
Name the player we needed and we didn’t go after.
You think Gus hasn’t tried?
There isn’t much out there to get and if there is they want millions.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name the player we needed and we didn’t go after.
You think Gus hasn’t tried?
There isn’t much out there to get and if there is they want millions.
Hes missed plenty so is now rolling out the lack of options excuse. Wake up

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im heading to the Flegg game now. DM me if your going too and illl tell ya at the ground
Mate I have a family day out today how about we catch up tonight and name all the players we missed out on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because they are out n out Gus cucks and its embarrassing. I’m trying to educate. Stop trying to be the mediator here. Stop sitting on the fence, pick a side and stick to it
I'm on the Bulldogs side, I don't love or hate Gus. He is good at pathways but shit in FG. I don't rate the assistant but he has 5-10 rounds to prove if he is a dud or on his way to being a FG coach.

Plus who are you to "educate" others?

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
90-95% of them are not voting members. They can vote on a poll on the kennel though which is a nice little play thang for them

The opinions amonst voting members do not align with the majority on this forum, thankfully. Change is coming
You're obviousy way out of the loop then.
If you're so confident my bet stands. Hit me up, don't run away like you did in the past.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this clown trying to troll and bait other members on here calling them Cucks? When Op is referring to players?

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Us for paying big bucks for duds

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
90-95% of them are not voting members. They can vote on a poll on the kennel though which is a nice little play thang for them

The opinions amonst voting members do not align with the majority on this forum, thankfully. Change is coming
I have some genuine questions:
1. How do you know 90-95% of them are not voting members, or is that a presumption?
2. How do you know the opinions of voting members? You say change is coming so you must know the voting opinions of quite a number of voting members.
3. You obviously don't have any time for Gus or Ciraldo so who are your choices to take their positions?
4. What other positive changes are you putting forward?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this clown trying to troll and bait other members on here calling them Cucks? When Op is referring to players?
The level of abuse those tagged give out I’m sure they can handle it