The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I dare say Finn will be in his Demon form for that match, it seems logical to do that. I do like Bray's new gimmick though and that mask is pretty damn sweet a long with his wicked looking eye contacts.
I hope they do, but the rumours tend to infer that Balor won't be bringing The Demon to SummerSlam, and instead that WWE are lining up Alister Black to end the Demons unbeaten run.

To me that would be completely and utterly shithouse. Black just speaks in rhymes, the gimmick is nowhere near as good as the others.

If WWE were smart they'd form a storyline with 2 other wrestlers with opposing gimmicks to The Demon and The Fiend. A "light vs dark" contrast if you may.

That would also allow them in the future to pair up The Demon and The Fiend against the two new guys in a Light vs Dark Tag Team match.

To me that would pull huge numbers.

Heck go one better and make it a 3 way tag team - The Demon, The Fiend, and The Undertaker, vs 3 "good guys". .... Imagine ???, ??? and Sting against them!!

Maybe use Ricochet as one of them.

Instead WWE have these bloody stupid 24/7 bullshit gimmicks that just annoy the shit out of everyone.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hope they do, but the rumours tend to infer that Balor won't be bringing The Demon to SummerSlam, and instead that WWE are lining up Alister Black to end the Demons unbeaten run.

To me that would be completely and utterly shithouse. Black just speaks in rhymes, the gimmick is nowhere near as good as the others.

If WWE were smart they'd form a storyline with 2 other wrestlers with opposing gimmicks to The Demon and The Fiend. A "light vs dark" contrast if you may.

That would also allow them in the future to pair up The Demon and The Fiend against the two new guys in a Light vs Dark Tag Team match.

To me that would pull huge numbers.

Heck go one better and make it a 3 way tag team - The Demon, The Fiend, and The Undertaker, vs 3 "good guys". .... Imagine ???, ??? and Sting against them!!

Maybe use Ricochet as one of them.

Instead WWE have these bloody stupid 24/7 bullshit gimmicks that just annoy the shit out of everyone.
I really think when AEW get the ball rolling and some more big names they will have better ratings than WWE. I know that while TNA didn’t really become a big threat, there was a time when talk was ripe about them getting within striking distance. AEW are definitely in that zone right now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really think when AEW get the ball rolling and some more big names they will have better ratings than WWE. I know that while TNA didn’t really become a big threat, there was a time when talk was ripe about them getting within striking distance. AEW are definitely in that zone right now.
AEW announced today that their weekly show will be starting in October. They also have an event on this weekend called All Out.

Wahesh

Reaction score
AEW announced today that their weekly show will be starting in October. They also have an event on this weekend called All Out.
I will say this... hopefully that Best Friends group doesn't turn into a comedy act. AEW should by all means mix things up a little but not let the gimmicks over-ride the show.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jimmy Uso done for DUI in the USA :D
Pretty sure he has been done before too.

Jeff Hardy got done for being drunk and disorderly the other week too. He has a bad history of drug and alcohol abuse.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
USA has a 3 strikes policy don't they? 3 misdemeanors and you cop a felony? Or is it 3 felonies is life in prison?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
USA has a 3 strikes policy don't they? 3 misdemeanors and you cop a felony? Or is it 3 felonies is life in prison?
3 felonies and it's life ( more like 25 to life) As some can be paroled. I think they have to be serious felonies involving violence and such to get the max.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The wildcard rule will be abolished after Summerslam. Finally the bullshit rule is gone.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For those that have never seen it, the greatest promo in history of pro wrestling:

Wahesh

Reaction score
For those that have never seen it, the greatest promo in history of pro wrestling:

I don't know bro... I think the Rock owns this category. Apart from all the funny shit he said in 2000, this moment from 1998 takes the cake for me!

DX were imitating the Corporation.

At the end of this promo, he takes the piss out of all the WCW/NWO big name wreslters (and the Rock, while world champion at the time, could've still been considered a rookie).

Wahesh

Reaction score
Summerslam was pretty shit considering it's WWE's 2nd biggest ppv. Majority of it was quite boring and predictable.
Yeah. At least Rollins won the title. Hopefully that's the end of Lesnar as WWE champ... then again, we are talking about WWE.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. At least Rollins won the title. Hopefully that's the end of Lesnar as WWE champ... then again, we are talking about WWE.
Haha yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath. I think after watching Raw that they are setting up a feud between Seth and AJ Styles, even though Ricochet is still feuding with AJ and the OC.

Sasha Banks is back and looks like she is being put into a feud with Becky and Natalya. Hopefully it's just Sasha and Becky though.

As with Summerslam I honestly hated it. The NXT ppv the day before it was a lot better.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Haha yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath. I think after watching Raw that they are setting up a feud between Seth and AJ Styles, even though Ricochet is still feuding with AJ and the OC.

Sasha Banks is back and looks like she is being put into a feud with Becky and Natalya. Hopefully it's just Sasha and Becky though.

As with Summerslam I honestly hated it. The NXT ppv the day before it was a lot better.
I'm freaking obsessed with Sasha Banks... but this heel turn and blue hair... nah... swing and miss!