The Consolidated WWE Superthread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm freaking obsessed with Sasha Banks... but this heel turn and blue hair... nah... swing and miss!
I like her more when she plays the heel compared to being a face. But that's just my opinion. The one I don't like really is Bayley, nothing personal I just hate her character and find her very boring and hard to watch.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like her more when she plays the heel compared to being a face. But that's just my opinion. The one I don't like really is Bayley, nothing personal I just hate her character and find her very boring and hard to watch.
Well I'm not really for or against Bayley, but yeah she doesn't do much for me. I'm also over Charlotte... sick of her.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not really for or against Bayley, but yeah she doesn't do much for me. I'm also over Charlotte... sick of her.
I was over Charlotte long a go. But she's royalty in WWE so she will always be pushed into everything.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was over Charlotte long a go. But she's royalty in WWE so she will always be pushed into everything.
Yep. Due to her height and long legs she's got serious talent but the way they're using her as a heel, being a dirty player like her father... nope, not doing it for me.

Lacey Evans... pffft... she's as bland as they come! An ugly chick trying to play the role of a hot chick = LOL.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm freaking obsessed with Sasha Banks... but this heel turn and blue hair... nah... swing and miss!
She's a million times better as a heel.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Charlotte is the best female wreslter in the WWE.

Buddy Murphy is becoming a star and had a great match with Roman Reigns on Smackdown.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Buddy Murphy is becoming a star and had a great match with Roman Reigns on Smackdown.
How can you say that? She is so boring to watch. Becky Lynch is so much more talented.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She's a million times better as a heel.
That's what I said too. Bad ass Sasha suits her. Her whole attack on Becky on Raw was great. Must have been about 10 or so chair shots she hit her with.

Charlotte may be a great wrestler, I'm just sick of seeing her. She is the female version of Brock Lesnar when it comes to the women's title. Even if she doesn't win it she always gets push into the title scene/matches.

Reigns vs Buddy was a decent match. Man how well did Buddy sell Romans Spear? Bloke did a complete flip when he got hit with it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's what I said too. Bad ass Sasha suits her. Her whole attack on Becky on Raw was great. Must have been about 10 or so chair shots she hit her with.

Charlotte may be a great wrestler, I'm just sick of seeing her. She is the female version of Brock Lesnar when it comes to the women's title. Even if she doesn't win it she always gets push into the title scene/matches.

Reigns vs Buddy was a decent match. Man how well did Buddy sell Romans Spear? Bloke did a complete flip when he got hit with it.
I'll say...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How can you say that? She is so boring to watch. Becky Lynch is so much more talented.
You must not like technical wrestling because Becky is average at best when it comes to wrestling. Charlotte is amazing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

She is nothing like Brock, at least when she has the title she still shows up every week and puts on top matches. Brock shows up when he wants and only does suplexes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Becky has the better character and is better at promos, but Charlotte can wrestle rings around her, tbh.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She is nothing like Brock, at least when she has the title she still shows up every week and puts on top matches. Brock shows up when he wants and only does suplexes.
I only used the reference to Brock as both are always around the title scene/matches. Nothing else in common between the two.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I only used the reference to Brock as both are always around the title scene/matches. Nothing else in common between the two.
Charlotte should be though....she is full time, works very hard in matches and is the best at getting great matches out of opponents.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Charlotte just doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, I love the IIconics but their in-ring talent isn't as good as the others.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
With all the talk about the women wrestlers I see Becky got the cover along with Roman Reigns for WWE 2K20. Also there is going to be a women's showcase mode about the Four Horsewomen. They also added intergender tag matches and a women's career mode along with the men's career mode. Also Hulk Hogan is back in the game as a character as well as them adding Chyna.

I haven't brought a wrestling game in a few years but am thinking about getting this next edition.

Wahesh

Reaction score
With all the talk about the women wrestlers I see Becky got the cover along with Roman Reigns for WWE 2K20. Also there is going to be a women's showcase mode about the Four Horsewomen. They also added intergender tag matches and a women's career mode along with the men's career mode. Also Hulk Hogan is back in the game as a character as well as them adding Chyna.

I haven't brought a wrestling game in a few years but am thinking about getting this next edition.
I really can’t remember the last time I played a wrestling game. I used to play them on the GameBoy Color emulator back in the days – it was pretty good for a handheld. The thing with wrestling games for me is no matter how hard they try, they can never master having a non-artificial look which kills it lol. It happens with plenty of other consoles/games though, not just wrestling.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite shows to watch on Youtube First We Feast had Stone Cold Steve Austin on their latest episode. For those of you that haven't seen the show before they get celebrities on to interview them, but the catch is they eat hot and spicy chicken wings in the process with each wing becoming hotter.

Anyhow, some interesting behind the scenes stories and things from Steve on his wrestling days.

Wahesh

Reaction score
One of my favorite shows to watch on Youtube First We Feast had Stone Cold Steve Austin on their latest episode. For those of you that haven't seen the show before they get celebrities on to interview them, but the catch is they eat hot and spicy chicken wings in the process with each wing becoming hotter.

Anyhow, some interesting behind the scenes stories and things from Steve on his wrestling days.

Gotta love the Rattlesnake. Honestly between him and The Rock, they WERE at attitude era. Wrestling hasn't been the same since both of them left. It would be awesome to have them both active for a few weeks a year just to remind us all why we started following wrestling!