The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm sure the active memebers in this thread could put WWE creative to shame if given the chance. In saying that there would be no PG era WWE under our command it would definitely be an Attitude era full of controversial storylines no doubt...but damn what a show it would be lol.
Damn straight. Any PG-related stuff would be put on a completely different show - Saturday Morning Slam :D
3 hour Raw... I would make the most of it. I'd ensure a lot of the big names would be back in some capacity - even if it's a GM role (such as Stone Cold, Hogan, even CM Punk... I'd make him an offer he can't refuse).

If only...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't know why Lesnar doesn't do his own promos?
They should have Lesnar drop the title, blame it on Paul Heyman, go solo, cut his own promos and Paul Heyman should start managing Braun Strowman or something like that?
Lesnar's promo skills are weak. I'd rather watch Roman Reigns vs Big Cass in an evening gown match than listen to Lesnar talk. He sucks as a wrestler these days, too. I wish they'd just get the title off him and job him out to some 205 talents ffs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lesnar's promo skills are weak. I'd rather watch Roman Reigns vs Big Cass in an evening gown match than listen to Lesnar talk. He sucks as a wrestler these days, too. I wish they'd just get the title off him and job him out to some 205 talents ffs.
It's sad to see what has become of Lesnar.
I just think back to 2003, when he broke away from Paul Heyman.
He did do pretty good on his own.

They have to get the title off him though for sure.
Lol@ jobbing him out on 205 live!
Not at $500,000 a match! Haha

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn straight. Any PG-related stuff would be put on a completely different show - Saturday Morning Slam :D
3 hour Raw... I would make the most of it. I'd ensure a lot of the big names would be back in some capacity - even if it's a GM role (such as Stone Cold, Hogan, even CM Punk... I'd make him an offer he can't refuse).

If only...
If you want pg wrestling you can always watch Hulk Hogans rock n wrestling.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's sad to see what has become of Lesnar.
I just think back to 2003, when he broke away from Paul Heyman.
He did do pretty good on his own.

They have to get the title off him though for sure.
Lol@ jobbing him out on 205 live!
Not at $500,000 a match! Haha
Haha yeah I know, but he was younger then and at least put more effort into his matches......I think Heyman is by far the most compelling part of his act these days......without Heyman, all you'd have is a roided up potato using too many release German suplexes.

Haha at that kind of money, you'd want to use him to help make some stars. Feed him to Cedric Alexander :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also, has anyone ever heard Lesnar talk? Sounds like this guy....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, has anyone ever heard Lesnar talk? Sounds like this guy....

Haha what's with most tough guys having weak voices?
If you were to talk to Mike Tyson on the phone you would think to yourself.
This guy sounds like a pussy I reckon I would beat him in a fight?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha what's with most tough guys having weak voices?
If you were to talk to Mike Tyson on the phone you would think to yourself.
This guy sounds like a pussy I reckon I would beat him in a fight?
Voices can definitely be misleading....never ceases to amaze me how Rabs' voice makes him sound authoritative and not just senile at times.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Paige is the gift that keeps on giving. More sex tape videos have been leaked recently. She sure loves to be filmed it seems lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So Paige is the gift that keeps on giving. More sex tape videos have been leaked recently. She sure loves to be filmed it seems lol.
FMD - with Brad Maddox of all people? Gee's she certainly doesn't have high standards.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD - with Brad Maddox of all people? Gee's she certainly doesn't have high standards.
And also tapes with Xavier Woods and her other boyfriend who was a musician in the band A Day To Remember.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And also tapes with Xavier Woods and her other boyfriend who was a musician in the band A Day To Remember.
Far out you think she'd have a little more class than that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Warning: do not watch raw this week guys and girls, fucking lamo.
I have skipped watching all parts all the way up to part 9.

Very mediocre raw, smackdown hopefully will be better.
They need to get rid of Adam Rose 2.0 (no way Jose) and a bunch of other useless shit they have going.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep don't worry about watching raw this week people. Nothing interesting.
Take it from me when I say I'm saving you over 2 hours of your life.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Smack down is rubbish.
Ever since the superstar shakeup raw and smackdown have gone even more backwards.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Smack down is rubbish.
Ever since the superstar shakeup raw and smackdown have gone even more backwards.
As the You know what the sad thing is mate? The entire world is going backwards... but they actually think they're moving forward! The only thing that the WWE are doing that's moving forwards is giving the Divas a big push... but FMD... you think that there is a time when they are pushing them just a little too hard. For instance, how on Earth does a women's RR take the main event over the men's RR earlier this year? Then they have a women's Elimination Chamber match? But then they take a crappy house show to Saudi Arabia, dress it up as a huge RR event, then women ARE NOT EVEN PRESENT FFS.

How on Earth is that progress for the women... can someone PLEASE try and explain that to me??? WWE have NO justification for that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As the You know what the sad thing is mate? The entire world is going backwards... but they actually think they're moving forward! The only thing that the WWE are doing that's moving forwards is giving the Divas a big push... but FMD... you think that there is a time when they are pushing them just a little too hard. For instance, how on Earth does a women's RR take the main event over the men's RR earlier this year? Then they have a women's Elimination Chamber match? But then they take a crappy house show to Saudi Arabia, dress it up as a huge RR event, then women ARE NOT EVEN PRESENT FFS.

How on Earth is that progress for the women... can someone PLEASE try and explain that to me??? WWE have NO justification for that.
I'm getting sick of them playing women as if they are a massive main event draw, that's a big thing killing them.

And tbh I don't see anything good happening with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.
I dont care if they are local Aussie girls.
Their mic skills aren't good and they don't do anything that stands out apart from having a bogan west Sydney accent.