The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He could be a manager of a stable of white supremacist wrestlers- The Mega White Powers.... they could feud with The New Day. writes itself, to be honest. :p
I can see Hogan with a swastika on the middle of his forehead while walking to the ring chanting white power while pumping his fist!
He could manage Gallows and Anderson, both are white guys with shaved heads and goatees they look like they could be clan members yeah?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I can see Hogan with a swastika on the middle of his forehead while walking to the ring chanting white power while pumping his fist!
He could manage Gallows and Anderson, both are white guys with shaved heads and goatees they look like they could be clan members yeah?
And R Truth could mistakenly believe he is a white supremacist and keep trying to get in with the group.

In past eras this really wouldn’t be that far fetched.

Gold. No potential problems here, whatsoever.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Another Aussie in the WWE. What's the count now, 4? 5 if Emma was still there?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And R Truth could mistakenly believe he is a white supremacist and keep trying to get in with the group.

In past eras this really wouldn’t be that far fetched.

Gold. No potential problems here, whatsoever.
Lol@R truth doing he Clayton Bigsby.
It could work? You and me should be lead writers of the WWE creative team.
The ratings will skyrocket like they did in the late 90's if we were writing the scripts!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol@R truth doing he Clayton Bigsby.
It could work? You and me should be lead writers of the WWE creative team.
The ratings will skyrocket like they did in the late 90's if we were writing the scripts!
And Vince McMahon thought he was being controversial when he made Sgt Slaughter an Iraqi sympathiser..... lol

Most of the content from that era wouldn't make it past the censors, these days.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And Vince McMahon thought he was being controversial when he made Sgt Slaughter an Iraqi sympathiser..... lol

Most of the content from that era wouldn't make it past the censors, these days.
LOL... good old Sgt. Slaughter. Does anyone else remember during commentary the GRR they referred to him as the "late" Sgt. Slaughter? I would've fallen over if I wasn't lying down. I had to pause it there, and look him up on Wikipedia. It turns out he wasn't "late" after all, the commentators made a booboo (quite a big booboo too), and then later apologised for it lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL... good old Sgt. Slaughter. Does anyone else remember during commentary the GRR they referred to him as the "late" Sgt. Slaughter? I would've fallen over if I wasn't lying down. I had to pause it there, and look him up on Wikipedia. It turns out he wasn't "late" after all, the commentators made a booboo (quite a big booboo too), and then later apologised for it lol.
Haha that's quite a screw up. I thought he still worked for them :P

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would play in well with his theme "Real American"

Also @utility half and @Archie Bunker the whole idea you guys just pulled out was brilliant, and the R-Truth bit would be gold haha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another Aussie in the WWE. What's the count now, 4? 5 if Emma was still there?
Well on the main brands you have the Iconics. Nia Jax was actually born in Australia though she was raised in Hawaii.

There's Buddy Murphy in the 205live

There's also several Australian wrestlers in NXT plus several more who are in training at the WWE Performance Center.

Daniel Vidot just signed a development contract with WWE to start training at the Performance Center.

There are also a few Australian independent wrestlers who may get a call up in the near future.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well on the main brands you have the Iconics. Nia Jax was actually born in Australia though she was raised in Hawaii.

There's Buddy Murphy in the 205live

There's also several Australian wrestlers in NXT plus several more who are in training at the WWE Performance Center.

Daniel Vidot just signed a development contract with WWE to start training at the Performance Center.

There are also a few Australian independent wrestlers who may get a call up in future.
Wow, many more than I thought. I think Buddy Murphy has to get a call up soon - surely. He's been in NCT now for years.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, many more than I thought. I think Buddy Murphy has to get a call up soon - surely. He's been in NCT now for years.
Yep, i couldn't be bothered trying to name them all but there is a good market these days for Australian wrestlers to go overseas to wrestle and talent wise Australians are really improving hence why more and more are being signed overseas and to WWE Performance Center.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep, i couldn't be bothered trying to name them all but there is a good market these days for Australian wrestlers to go overseas to wrestle and talent wise Australians are really improving hence why more and more are being signed overseas and to WWE Performance Center.
I still can't believe they let Emma go. They spend 6 months building her up then they piss her off FFS. That really annoyed me. And she was a talented wrestler too.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe they let Emma go. They spend 6 months building her up then they piss her off FFS. That really annoyed me. And she was a talented wrestler too.
Yeah i know, there are worse women wrestlers on the roster compared to Emma. She did say in an interview a little while back that she wasn't happy with the way WWE creative was using her and that they wouldn't listen to any suggestions to her character that she had because she wasn't a fan of the character WWE made her.

She is killing it now over in Ring Of Honor.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I should pitch ideas to WWE development team.
Adam from whatculture has nothing on us.
I'm sure the active memebers in this thread could put WWE creative to shame if given the chance. In saying that there would be no PG era WWE under our command it would definitely be an Attitude era full of controversial storylines no doubt...but damn what a show it would be lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure the active memebers in this thread could put WWE creative to shame if given the chance. In saying that there would be no PG era WWE under our command it would definitely be an Attitude era full of controversial storylines no doubt...but damn what a show it would be lol.
The biggest mistake WWE make is not letting the heels get over for a whole month before letting the face/anti hero get revenge for two minutes.

Remember back in the day the corporation would be beating up stone cold and mankind for a good month before they would get revenge and the revenge never last long.

The more you seen the bad guys get up, the more you thought it was sweet when the good guys got revenge even if the time wasn't as equal as the heels.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest mistake WWE make is not letting the heels get over for a whole month before letting the face/anti hero get revenge for two minutes.

Remember back in the day the corporation would be beating up stone cold and mankind for a good month before they would get revenge and the revenge never last long.

The more you seen the bad guys get up, the more you thought it was sweet when the good guys got revenge even if the time wasn't as equal as the heels.
Yeah true, i do remember tuning in as a youngster to Raw hoping that "this week stone cold will get his revenge" for it not to happen. Then finally after weeks of waiting it happened and u'd be so stoked for it.

One big problem at the moment is having the Universal Championship on Brock Lesnar. He hardly does Raw and it makes the title feel irrelevant not seeing it on Raw being defended. Plus having him and Roman continually fight for it hasn't helped. Also the fact Lesnar can't promo and you have to listen to Heyman crap on with the same bullshit over and over. Honestly they gotta get the title on someone else asap.

Just look how Seth has made the Intercontinental title interesting again, not saying that Miz wasn't good as the champ but Seth is great.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah true, i do remember tuning in as a youngster to Raw hoping that "this week stone cold will get his revenge" for it not to happen. Then finally after weeks of waiting it happened and u'd be so stoked for it.

One big problem at the moment is having the Universal Championship on Brock Lesnar. He hardly does Raw and it makes the title feel irrelevant not seeing it on Raw being defended. Plus having him and Roman continually fight for it hasn't helped. Also the fact Lesnar can't promo and you have to listen to Heyman crap on with the same bullshit over and over. Honestly they gotta get the title on someone else asap.

Just look how Seth has made the Intercontinental title interesting again, not saying that Miz wasn't good as the champ but Seth is great.
I don't know why Lesnar doesn't do his own promos?
They should have Lesnar drop the title, blame it on Paul Heyman, go solo, cut his own promos and Paul Heyman should start managing Braun Strowman or something like that?