vs 3. Buffalo Bills

Conference Championship:

1. Green Bay Packers
vs 2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2. Kansas City Chiefs vs 4. Cincinnati Bengals

Superbowl:

Green Bay Packers
vs Kansas City Chiefs

I do not want the Packers to face the 49ers in the playoffs as they are a bad style matchup. Hopefully the Cowboys knock them out.
Niners run game will hurt us big time!!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You sure about that????
Yep. Four overtime losses…packers offense didn’t even see the ball in three of them…

Have a look at the QBs who have more playoff wins than Rodgers…5 are already in the HOF and the other two are locks.

Rodgers has the 4th best all time QB rating in playoffs, his defense and special teams have failed badly multiple times.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the hell do the Dolphins fire Brian Flores after two straight winning seasons and going 8-1 to end the season with a shit team? He has a 3-1 record against Belichek the last four games.. But somehow Joe Judge keeps his job after two straight losing seasons and a 4-13 record? The NFL makes no sense...

Last edited:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Herbert was 6-6 for 106 yards and a TD on 4th down. It's a shame we don't get to see him against Mahomes. It would have been a great game.
First round would have been against the Bengals and Raiders would have faced chiefs if it has been a tie

Herbert again showing how special he is. He has ice in his veins. So clutch for a young QB.. He plays like he's a 15 year vet.

He has to go against the Raiders D and his dumb fuck coach.
Herbert is a franchise QB. I would love for the Steelers to go all in and see if the Chargers are willing to trade but I don’t see it happening!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First round would have been against the Bengals and Raiders would have faced chiefs if it has been a tie

Herbert is a franchise QB. I would love for the Steelers to go all in and see if the Chargers are willing to trade but I don’t see it happening!!
Good point..

Haha. Wishful thinking. They'll never trade Herbert. I don't know what the Steelers can do at QB aside from maybe trade for Watson but it's not the Steelers style to make big trades.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good point..

Haha. Wishful thinking. They'll never trade Herbert. I don't know what the Steelers can do at QB aside from maybe trade for Watson but it's not the Steelers style to make big trades.
Haha yep definitely wishful thinking. The Steelers are the Liverpool of the NFL. Frustrating that they never make big trades!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Cowboys and Niners game is probably the best game of the first week of the playoffs. This season the Niners are 7-0 when Jimmy G doesn't throw an interception but 2-6 when he does.

If Parsons can get pressure they could get some picks. But the Cowboys run D is average and the Niners run game is great. If the Cowboys can limit Deebo and Mitchell and make Jimmy G not get his first read then they win. If they can't stop the run, they'll lose.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Why on earth would the Chargers trade Herbert? He could be their QB for the next 15 years.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cowboys and Niners game is probably the best game of the first week of the playoffs. This season the Niners are 7-0 when Jimmy G doesn't throw an interception but 2-6 when he does.

If Parsons can get pressure they could get some picks. But the Cowboys run D is average and the Niners run game is great. If the Cowboys can limit Deebo and Mitchell and make Jimmy G not get his first read then they win. If they can't stop the run, they'll lose.
Pretty much my thoughts as well.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What’s everyone doing for super bowl? I’m meeting my little sister her boyfriend and 3 old school mates at Northies for couple of buckets of Buds and chicken wings. Looking forward to it.