Elijah Moore to the Browns

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers have signed another WR. Their offense will be better next season by far than this past season.

QB = C.J. Stroud
RB = Miles Sanders
WR1 = Adam Thielen
WR2 = DJ Chark
WR3 = Terrace Marshall
TE = Hayden Hurst

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jets could be really good this year they were decent QB play away from play-offs this year. I wonder what level A Rod will play at.
It's a tough division though and by far the toughest conference with the Chiefs, Bills and Bengals always contenders. Even the 7th, 8th best teams in the AFC are probably better than the 4th or 5th best teams in the NFC.. They'll most likely make the playoffs but it's going to be a tough road to a Superbowl.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a feeling that Green Bay will go OT or ED at 13. Then a TE in the second along with a WR

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finally. Packers won that trade, no way Rodgers doesn’t play 65% of snaps this year. Hopefully the packers don’t fuck it up and go and get JSN now
Can't really say who won the trade until after the season. If the Jets make the Superbowl then they won it.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't really say who won the trade until after the season. If the Jets make the Superbowl then they won it.
The Jets seem to be trying to use a similar formula to the Rams, where they traded a few draft picks for a quarterback with the short term goal of getting instant superbowl success.

But the difference between these two situations is that the Rams traded one QB for another (Goff for Stafford).

As a Rams fan, I'm glad we got Goff for Stafford to help us win a Super Bowl, but it bit us on the ass last year due to our injury crisis (pretty much the same as the dogs now). I think we got some draft picks back, which should help us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Jets seem to be trying to use a similar formula to the Rams, where they traded a few draft picks for a quarterback with the short term goal of getting instant superbowl success.

But the difference between these two situations is that the Rams traded one QB for another (Goff for Stafford).

As a Rams fan, I'm glad we got Goff for Stafford to help us win a Super Bowl, but it bit us on the ass last year due to our injury crisis (pretty much the same as the dogs now). I think we got some draft picks back, which should help us.
Once you win a Superbowl it doesn't really matter what happens the next 5 years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gibbs to Lions at 12 WOW!