NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually the more i look at it, the worse it looks... kind of like a double tap to say well done!
yeah its congratulatory stuff because even if the referees were on board for a miami win they wouldnt be so stupid to openly show it

but its totally wrong, especially after the crucial calls going miami's way in previous games

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol he's just gesturing for him to move off the court

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HEAT FOR LIFE BABY FUCK THE HATERS!! LEBRON GOT HIS RING WHAT U GOT HATERS

Also, LOL at The_BEAR saying OKC would smash the East winner.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
did anyone watch the whole thing at the end when chris bosh was showering him self in champaign?

if he isent gay he should be

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Also, LOL at The_BEAR saying OKC would smash the East winner.
:confused:_:confused:_O ... yeah good on ya, B_:confused:_K.

Did you jizz an entire bucketload and high-5 yourself, at the thought of your little "i told you so" moment?

Don't you feel as big as LeBron now with your pathetic little moment of so-called "glory"?

Oh wait... I didn't realise someone banned you. I guess bags of pus don't stick around for too long on these forums, ay B_O-o=K?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Ray Allen ----------> Miami Heat
Jason Kidd ---------> New York Knicks
Jason Terry --------> Boston Celtics

Houston Rockets most likely will get Omer Asik as the Bulls simply can't match what they are offering

The Bulls are the east losers so far in this trading period. They havent lost or signed anyone but their main threats in the Heat, Celtics and Knicks have made improvements so far while we have Rose and possibly Deng out for a significant period. Gonna put huge strain on Boozer, Hamilton, Noah and Gibson to come up big until Deng returns and then later on Rose

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:confused:_:confused:_O ... yeah good on ya, B_:confused:_K.

Did you jizz an entire bucketload and high-5 yourself, at the thought of your little "i told you so" moment?

Don't you feel as big as LeBron now with your pathetic little moment of so-called "glory"?

Oh wait... I didn't realise someone banned you. I guess bags of pus don't stick around for too long on these forums, ay B_O-o=K?
Mad cos you were so terribly wrong. 5 lines of insults. lol

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Mad cos you were so terribly wrong. 5 lines of insults. lol
It was just a prediction you half-wit. Get over it. Honest to God, it took you: not 1, but TWO separate posts to give it to me about being wrong.

How much did your fingers itch to drum up those 2 posts? rofl...

2 posts to say I told you so. Just LOL.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone seen the proposed Dwight to Brooklyn trade?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Magic get Luke Walton hahaha that right there is enough to say no! Dwight should just go to Lakers.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Magic get Luke Walton hahaha that right there is enough to say no! Dwight should just go to Lakers.
Dwight doesn't want to sign an extension with the Lakers though. Dwight will only re-sign if he is traded to the Nets, so if the Lakers gave up Bynum for Dwight, then they'd only have Dwight as a year rental.

He has basically tied Orlando's hands because he can walk at the end of the season, in which case the Magic get nothing, or they can move him and get back pieces/picks to rebuild with.

Apparently Cleveland are out of the deal now and the Bobcats are keen to get in on it for Brooks/Humphries.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Rashard Lewis to the Heat. That's gonna be a strong bench to compliment that starting team.