NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Psht, fk the NBA! Gossip Girl starts tonight in America = me getting to watch it tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :p
jokes, btw :p
gossip girl Zzzzzzzzzzz
dont joke you no you love it ahaa

One question, Wasn't the NBA season supposed to start today?!. I remember someone telling me it was starting on September 14th?
do you just want this thread to yourself lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. Fair enough. I was thinking it was on TV somehwere or something. International basketball is a totally different game to the NBA. It's like two completely different sports.

It's like basketball with guys that can shoot. The NBA is more broadway production tbh. But I still love it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's like basketball with guys that can shoot. The NBA is more broadway production tbh. But I still love it.
Haha. Yeah definitely. My only problem is they shoot too many threes and jumpers and there isn't enough dribble penetration or driving. But the ball movement and execution is great.

But in the NBA there is way too much ISO, terrible fundamentals and not enough cutting, screening etc. It's just pick & roll or isolation plays. Nowhere near enough ball movement. And then teams like the Warriors, Suns etc play mickey mouse basketball with a bunch of guards and small forwards and no big men and just jack up shots without playing D. That isn't basketball.

But like you I still love the NBA.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lakers woot woot....i wanted to buy a jersey....****in 120 bucks:(:(:(

me doesnt have 120 bucks:(

masterdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
espn are showing preseason games this week and they are
chicago vs utah in london
denver vs indiana in taiwan
real madrid vs utah
denver vs indiana again but in china

hopefully next offseason the nba decides to have preseason games here even its andrew bogut milwaukee vs what other team nathan jawaii or patty mills are in

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
espn are showing preseason games this week and they are
chicago vs utah in london
denver vs indiana in taiwan
real madrid vs utah
denver vs indiana again but in china

hopefully next offseason the nba decides to have preseason games here even its andrew bogut milwaukee vs what other team nathan jawaii or patty mills are in
I'm amazed they're showing all of those games. I may watch one here or there but preseason games are terrible to watch.

Starters play 15-20 minutes and are playing at 1/10th of their actual game pace and intensity and even the key bench players play the same.

Pre season games are just glorified summer league games really. You can't take much, if anything, out of them.

Still, can't wait for the regular season to start. Only a few more weeks now.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
anybody watchin the pre season game between denver and indiana???....pretty decent scoring game but ffs its still boring :(