NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last Quad double that I remember was Hakeem? He will be the next for sure. If his team mates could hit some shots he would have had one today. What an amazing talent.
Yeah I think Hakeem was the last one. A few players have been close since then but Wemby is definitely the most likely with how easily he racks up blocks and how well he passes.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I think Hakeem was the last one. A few players have been close since then but Wemby is definitely the most likely with how easily he racks up blocks and how well he passes.
If he had better teammates his numbers would be so much better - he can easily average 28 12 8 and 6 or something crazy like that

i reckon spurs will draft the young french guy playing for wildcats this year - alex sarr - but spurs need some vets on the team, they really need a PG that can control the tempo of the game and make it easier for wemby. as great as he is, he still looks like a headless chook running up and down the court at times

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he had better teammates his numbers would be so much better - he can easily average 28 12 8 and 6 or something crazy like that

i reckon spurs will draft the young french guy playing for wildcats this year - alex sarr - but spurs need some vets on the team, they really need a PG that can control the tempo of the game and make it easier for wemby. as great as he is, he still looks like a headless chook running up and down the court at times
Yeah they definitely need a PG and some vets. They'll be a massive attraction for free agents or players seeking trades now as they know the Spurs can quickly become a contender in the next few years with the right pieces around Wembanyama.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My man Amen Thompson is filling up the stat sheet too.. 8 points, 13 rebs, 5 assists, 6 steals on 4/5 shooting..

Brandon Miller has been putting up great numbers recently too. As have Chet and Cam Whitmore.. This rookie class will produce a lot of stars outside of Wemby.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
no idea how but memphis beat the bucks
They have been the best coached team this season. They try every single game & are playing above their level.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Portland have shot 1/26 from 3 today.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
with the knicks and sixers sliding due to injuries, and we have the easiest remaining schedule, the magic might avoid the play-in

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a game by Josh Hart!

13 points, 19 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals & 2 blocks.