Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
IMO was always the MVP over Embiid
And Kendrick Perkins didn't have him in the top 3. Man should never be allowed to vote for the MVP Award again.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MVP vote to Embiid was fair. He had a better regular season than Jokic, particularly the last 6 weeks

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a real blight on the eastern conference that Miami made it this far. They are a well coached team, but they’re not a finals team.

jfull96

Waterboy
Reaction score
MVP vote to Embiid was fair. He had a better regular season than Jokic, particularly the last 6 weeks
I think there was definitely a conversation to be had, but i think Jokic impacted the game way more and led his team to the 1 seed in the west, i think even Giannis had a case for it

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there was definitely a conversation to be had, but i think Jokic impacted the game way more and led his team to the 1 seed in the west, i think even Giannis had a case for it
Ultimately I agree, but Embiid had a much better regular season hence getting the MVP.
Jokic and the Nuggets clearly played at 50% to finish the regular season because they had the first seed wrapped up and they wanted to peak at the right time in the post season. That they did. Jokic led points, assists and rebounds in all of the playoffs. That’s crazy!

jfull96

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ultimately I agree, but Embiid had a much better regular season hence getting the MVP.
Jokic and the Nuggets clearly played at 50% to finish the regular season because they had the first seed wrapped up and they wanted to peak at the right time in the post season. That they did. Jokic led points, assists and rebounds in all of the playoffs. That’s crazy!
Yeah its insane, crazy that even after winning the chip he still probably wont get the respect from the 'experts' on ESPN