Just checked the ladder....they aren't going lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How are the Spurs going?

Just checked the ladder....they aren't going lol
They haven’t won a game since October. 1-16 or something like that in their games and they beat the Bucks in their one win.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We're in tank mode this season, going for what looks like a generational talent in next years draft - Victor Wembanyama
Spurs are gonna be bad for awhile i think. Must be pissed off as fan to what Josh Primo did. What a waste of a draft pick to which i never really understood why ya’ll took him that early.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spurs are gonna be bad for awhile i think. Must be pissed off as fan to what Josh Primo did. What a waste of a draft pick to which i never really understood why ya’ll took him that early.
For sure, weird thing to do - his missus was pretty hot from memory.

Yeah they drafted purely for upside. At this point in time (ignoring the flashing) he seems like the best talent to take at 12.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For sure, weird thing to do - his missus was pretty hot from memory.

Yeah they drafted purely for upside. At this point in time (ignoring the flashing) he seems like the best talent to take at 12.
Yeah your right actually. Still tho absolute waste

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In tears watching Donovan Mitchell play basketball…WE FUCKING HAD HIM
Glad yas didn't, man he was on a tear tonight seems to really show up for the big games. Missed having Jarret Allan in the team dudes so underrated.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Glad yas didn't, man he was on a tear tonight seems to really show up for the big games. Missed having Jarret Allan in the team dudes so underrated.
I used to find Allen one-dimensional at the Nets and at best a good player but nothing higher but he has improved so much at the Cavs to eventually becoming an All-Star caliber player and an essential piece to the team.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I used to find Allen one-dimensional at the Nets and at best a good player but nothing higher but he has improved so much at the Cavs to eventually becoming an All-Star caliber player and an essential piece to the team.

Yeah 100% bro, seems like a great team mate aswell very liked. I was expecting you to talk some smack after the knicks beat us the other day haha we could not have shot it any worse.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah 100% bro, seems like a great team mate aswell very liked. I was expecting you to talk some smack after the knicks beat us the other day haha we could not have shot it any worse.
I want the Knicks to lose so we can fire Tom Thibodeau

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Allen gets traded eventually for another piece. He is great player, I think top 5 most under-appreciated players in the league, but you guys have an absolute monster in Mobley. If he grows into his full potential, and becomes stronger in the paint than he will be a cheat code at center, the same way AD always is when he plays the #5. He is probably one of my favourite players outside of my Phoenix Suns. For the moment though its nice that he gets to grow playing as a more traditional PF.

Long term though, an Allen trade could get you that vital wing piece that makes you a legit contender. I wonder if theres any possibility there could be an Allen for OG Anunoby trade, OG is a legit DPOY candidate this year and with Siakam and Barnes looking really good I can the Raptors preferring to get that big man they need instead of paying another wing. Both teams could win big if they make the swap.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Allen gets traded eventually for another piece. He is great player, I think top 5 most under-appreciated players in the league, but you guys have an absolute monster in Mobley. If he grows into his full potential, and becomes stronger in the paint than he will be a cheat code at center, the same way AD always is when he plays the #5. He is probably one of my favourite players outside of my Phoenix Suns. For the moment though its nice that he gets to grow playing as a more traditional PF.

Long term though, an Allen trade could get you that vital wing piece that makes you a legit contender. I wonder if theres any possibility there could be an Allen for OG Anunoby trade, OG is a legit DPOY candidate this year and with Siakam and Barnes looking really good I can the Raptors preferring to get that big man they need instead of paying another wing. Both teams could win big if they make the swap.

Yeah its a tough one man, no doubt Evans a talent and is getting better every game once he can stay aggressive hes going to be a absolute beast and he seems to play better at centre his best games this year have been when J/A is out . But we're such a better team with J/A there he does the one percenters that make him so valuable in my opinion if he's not up there for DPOY ill be stunned.
I see what your saying though at the moment we are a play off team and that's about it I think which to be fair im stoked with considering the last few seasons, but if we want to go to the finals again a trade may need to happen and it won't be Garland Mitchell or Mobley.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Celtics are destroying the Suns.

The Celtics upgraded at coach this season.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is embarrassing for the Suns

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Celtics are clear favorites to win. Warriors are still up there tho, the way they play in that system can beat any team at their best.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We always knew Tatum was better than Booker and it has shown tonight