Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Bulls take care of the Jazz in Utah.

Seems like we can only beat the better teams but lose to the strugglers

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tatum has gone to another level this year. He had 49 and 11 against the Heat today and is averaging 31 this season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dyson Daniels had 14, 8 and 9 against Toronto in 30 plus minutes. Shows the upside he has.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wth happened to Lavine?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This Bulls team is so bad. They have been complete dogshit for the greater part since D-Rose left. They have completely ruined their cap for awhile aswell with some stupid deals to very average players. It just looks horrible and now Donovan has an extension on his deal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just got some new Chicagos, does that mean i'm a bull or something? :/

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Booker is a legit superstar, out of the young crop its been he and Tatum that have taken that next step. Best SG in the league, and Suns are sitting top of the conference without CP3, Cam Johnson and Crowder. If it wasnt for Giannis putting up godly numbers, I would say Booker should be a leading contender for MVP. I know that the award is technically just a season award but voters have always considered narratives and usually if a player is in the shadows for a few years they end up getting the award whilst others end up losing out due to voter fatigue.

Not forgetting Luka but unless the Mavs can improve and be at least a top 5 seed then I dont think he should win MVP.

1. Giannis
2. Booker
3. Tatum

Thats the running for me considering everything, I would argue Booker finishing with #1 seed is a greater achievment than Tatums Celtics purely due to how good the supporting cast has been in Boston. I also wont hide my bias being a Suns fan.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Booker is a legit superstar, out of the young crop its been he and Tatum that have taken that next step. Best SG in the league, and Suns are sitting top of the conference without CP3, Cam Johnson and Crowder. If it wasnt for Giannis putting up godly numbers, I would say Booker should be a leading contender for MVP. I know that the award is technically just a season award but voters have always considered narratives and usually if a player is in the shadows for a few years they end up getting the award whilst others end up losing out due to voter fatigue.

Not forgetting Luka but unless the Mavs can improve and be at least a top 5 seed then I dont think he should win MVP.

1. Giannis
2. Booker
3. Tatum

Thats the running for me considering everything, I would argue Booker finishing with #1 seed is a greater achievment than Tatums Celtics purely due to how good the supporting cast has been in Boston. I also wont hide my bias being a Suns fan.
Swap Booker with Tatum and i agree.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the quarter mark of the season its interesting to look back at the big trades in the off season.

Murray to the Hawks looks a good trade so far, especially as they didnt give up much and he has improved them, but still think Trae needs to improve his off-ball game and I think that duo can be dangerous moving forward.

Mitchell to the Cavs has been an undoubted success. Ive always been critical of Mitchell as he became a greedy basketball player who focused on getting his own points and getting progressively worse on defence each year in Utah, but he has really improved his game since the trade. I think theyre such a fun team but in the play offs they'll struggle against teams with elite wings like the Bucks/Raptors.

But by far and away the worst trade is the Gobert trade, which will go down as one of the biggest cock ups in history. I get that sometimes some players just don't work out, but when you're a team who has the best every shooting centre who is a mismatch for basically every defender, and the best young guard at getting points at the rim/dunking. And yet the team signs Gobert who forces KAT to the four and eliminates his offensive mismatch, whilst clogging up the paint for Edwards. Its beyond idiotic.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At the quarter mark of the season its interesting to look back at the big trades in the off season.

Murray to the Hawks looks a good trade so far, especially as they didnt give up much and he has improved them, but still think Trae needs to improve his off-ball game and I think that duo can be dangerous moving forward.

Mitchell to the Cavs has been an undoubted success. Ive always been critical of Mitchell as he became a greedy basketball player who focused on getting his own points and getting progressively worse on defence each year in Utah, but he has really improved his game since the trade. I think theyre such a fun team but in the play offs they'll struggle against teams with elite wings like the Bucks/Raptors.

But by far and away the worst trade is the Gobert trade, which will go down as one of the biggest cock ups in history. I get that sometimes some players just don't work out, but when you're a team who has the best every shooting centre who is a mismatch for basically every defender, and the best young guard at getting points at the rim/dunking. And yet the team signs Gobert who forces KAT to the four and eliminates his offensive mismatch, whilst clogging up the paint for Edwards. Its beyond idiotic.
Wasn’t a trade but My Knicks PG Jalen Brunson is making a serious case for possibly an All-Star birth. I doubt he will but he is playing good. JB’s game is so smooth and very efficient, he is an excellent player and i think all the negative hype around him and that contract was over the top.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t a trade but My Knicks PG Jalen Brunson is making a serious case for possibly an All-Star birth. I doubt he will but he is playing good. JB’s game is so smooth and very efficient, he is an excellent player and i think all the negative hype around him and that contract was over the top.
Brunson is a very very good player, he is a great fit in NY. Would like him to slightly up his playmaking, but so far so good. Only problem I see with the Knicks is that theyre stuck in that no mans land at the moment. Not good enough to be a contender, and too good to get a high draft pick. Same with Chicago really. The Knicks need a building block piece, they have enough capital to make a move whenever the next star becomes available.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brunson is a very very good player, he is a great fit in NY. Would like him to slightly up his playmaking, but so far so good. Only problem I see with the Knicks is that theyre stuck in that no mans land at the moment. Not good enough to be a contender, and too good to get a high draft pick. Same with Chicago really. The Knicks need a building block piece, they have enough capital to make a move whenever the next star becomes available.
Could of gotten Donovan but Leon Rose would rather give out a pointless extension to an unproven, inconsistent star in Barret…

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Also not having Lonzo Ball has affected him. He is best suited to just scoring. Having to facilitate too is hampering him

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also not having Lonzo Ball has affected him. He is best suited to just scoring. Having to facilitate too is hampering him
Ball's injury has hurt the Bulls badly. He's a great defender, has great vision & was shooting the 3 at 42.3%.