Boston up 7 after the 3rd quarter.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Miami really need to sign or trade for another scorer.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a dumb shot by Jimmy Butler.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap what was he thinking. Had an old man in front of him and pulls up for a 3. Wanted all the glory

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Updated Playoffs Standings:

Miami 4-1
Atlanta
Boston 4-0 Brooklyn
Milwaukee 4-1 Chicago
Philadelphia 4-2 Toronto
Phoenix 4-2 New Orleans
Memphis 4-2 Minnesota
Golden State 4-1 Denver
Dallas 4-2 Utah

Miami 4-2 Philadelphia
Boston 4-3 Milwaukee
Phoenix 3-4 Dallas
Memphis 2-4 Golden State

Miami 3-4 Boston
Golden State 4-1
Dallas

Golden State 0-0 Boston

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Celtics played great for 45 minutes. And again did everything possible to throw the game away the last 3 minutes..

Butler and Bam were great. They got no help. The last quarter both teams were gassed.. Celtics/Warriors should be a great series. The Warriors would have beaten the Heat easily.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will be hard for them to do without trading Butler, Bam or Herro.. They don't have many assets outside of those three. Then again, Pat Riley always finds a way..

Malla

Reaction score
That's Herro.

IMO they should move Bam.

Anyway who cares. Boston are through and they were the better team in the playoffs. They deserved to be in the finals.

Malla

Reaction score
The Celtics played great for 45 minutes. And again did everything possible to throw the game away the last 3 minutes..

Butler and Bam were great. They got no help. The last quarter both teams were gassed.. Celtics/Warriors should be a great series. The Warriors would have beaten the Heat easily.
It's funny how match ups work. Boston and Miami match up well against one another - literally the most even series. Miami don't match up well against Warriors and Warriors don't match up well against Boston. I am tipping Boston in 5.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's funny how match ups work. Boston and Miami match up well against one another - literally the most even series. Miami don't match up well against Warriors and Warriors don't match up well against Boston. I am tipping Boston in 5.
Boston match up well with the Warriors. They need to repeatedly attack and isolate Curry defensively to try and wear him out and slow him down offensively.

I think the series is going at least six games whoever wins it. The Celtics can't give up huge runs against the Warriors like they did against Miami..

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumb shot by Jimmy Butler.
That’s what the best player on the team does. He puts the team in his back. He makes that shot he’s a legend he doesn’t and he gets criticised. As a heat fan I would’ve loved to see him blow by Horford but I can completely understand why he took the 3. You can’t complain when we got performances like that out of Jimmy

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That’s what the best player on the team does. He puts the team in his back. He makes that shot he’s a legend he doesn’t and he gets criticised. As a heat fan I would’ve loved to see him blow by Horford but I can completely understand why he took the 3. You can’t complain when we got performances like that out of Jimmy
It was a terrible shot decision. Take it to the hoop and take the game to overtime. He isn't a good 3 point shooter.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Durant left the Warriors in 2019.

Kyrie left the Celtics in 2019.

Warriors vs Celtics in the NBA Finals…