NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great comeback by the Warriors
The Warriors are playing well but they really have had a cake walk through the Western Conference and not really been tested. Luka has been amazing to get them this far but they're totally overmatched.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I feel for Luka. It's been the issue for a few seasons now. No matter how good he is it's near impossible to do it on his own

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel for Luka. It's been the issue for a few seasons now. No matter how good he is it's near impossible to do it on his own
Hani have you heard Lavine is potentially leaving? Would be a big loss.. Hopefully he stays. Lonzo wants to leave too but he was injured most of the year anyway.

With DeMarr and Vooch still there Ayo, Caruso, Williams, White etc stepping up you'd probably still be a playoff team but you'd be in that 7-10 range. Hopefully if those two leave they can pick up someone decent. The GM makes good moves and picks so I reckon you guys would be okay even if it did happen.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hani have you heard Lavine is potentially leaving? Would be a big loss.. Hopefully he stays. Lonzo wants to leave too but he was injured most of the year anyway.

With DeMarr and Vooch still there Ayo, Caruso, Williams, White etc stepping up you'd probably still be a playoff team but you'd be in that 7-10 range. Hopefully if those two leave they can pick up someone decent. The GM makes good moves and picks so I reckon you guys would be okay even if it did happen.
Yeah im resigned to the fact lavine is leaving. For our sake I hope it's a sign and trade deal. Next year it's all about Patrick williams. This kid needs to take the next step in his 3rd year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah im resigned to the fact lavine is leaving. For our sake I hope it's a sign and trade deal. Next year it's all about Patrick williams. This kid needs to take the next step in his 3rd year.
He's a mad defender. Has some skills offensively. But really needs to develop on that side and work on his shot a lot. I reckon Ayo will step up too. He was awesome when Lavine was out.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Warriors are playing well but they really have had a cake walk through the Western Conference and not really been tested. Luka has been amazing to get them this far but they're totally overmatched.
Maybe mate and I thought they’d be playing the suns but they are also very experienced

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe mate and I thought they’d be playing the suns but they are also very experienced
It will be interesting to see how they go against the way more physical teams in the East that are used to beating each other up.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Celtics down 26….

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bam is dominating. I'm sick of Robert Williams missing every second game. When he's not there the paint is wide open and we have no lob threat to keep the D honest.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Marcus Smart down with a bad knee it seems. Nothing going the C’s way today..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ankle.. Didn't look good. Butler is out the rest of the game with a knee injury. Everyone is banged up
Smart back on the court. Lowkey just did a Paul Pierce the way he was on acting injured on the court. Hope he is okay though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smart back on the court. Lowkey just did a Paul Pierce the way he was on acting injured on the court. Hope he is okay though.
Nah there was no acting. That looked very painful. I've done a few of those before. He's just taped it up and toughed it out. At least he didn't use a wheelchair like Pierce. Haha

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Refs aint blowing shit to the Celtics at all i swear.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not even a fan of the C’s but Grant Williams is such a great role player for them. They are lucky to have him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Updated Playoffs Standings:

Miami 4-1
Atlanta
Boston 4-0 Brooklyn
Milwaukee 4-1 Chicago
Philadelphia 4-2 Toronto
Phoenix 4-2 New Orleans
Memphis 4-2 Minnesota
Golden State 4-1 Denver
Dallas 4-2 Utah

Miami 4-2 Philadelphia
Boston 4-3 Milwaukee
Phoenix 3-4 Dallas
Memphis 2-4 Golden State

Miami 2-1 Boston
Golden State 2-0 Dallas

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What a series Miami vs Boston is! Too hard to call.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Refs aint blowing shit to the Celtics at all i swear.
They're allowing Miami to just tackle Tatum off the ball. The Celtics need to be tougher and play through it or cut off the ball more but Miami are built to play physical, swarming D and when the refs don't call anything it suits Miami more than any other team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a series Miami vs Boston is! Too hard to call.
There are so many injuries to either team it's hard to say. The Celtics will win game 4.. I expect Tatum to bounce back and have a big game.. Then it's a 3 game series that could go either way..