NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Curry isn't the best player but IMO no one in the game gets the crowd going like him, when he puts on a show. That was unreal.

Just watching someone shoot from all over place and they're going in is awesome to watch. It's good seeing LBJ, KD score, Harden but Curry pulling up from anywhere is the most exciting thing in the NBA imo.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Curry isn't the best player but IMO no one in the game gets the crowd going like him, when he puts on a show. That was unreal.

Just watching someone shoot from all over place and they're going in is awesome to watch. It's good seeing LBJ, KD score, Harden but Curry pulling up from anywhere is the most exciting thing in the NBA imo.
Man I really want KD to leave the Warriors after this season, as much as I dislike the Warriors seeing Curry and Klay pull up from everywhere was so fun, Curry is the greatest shooter of all time but when Klay gets hot there is no one, not even Curry that has ever been able to drop buckets like him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Houston offering 4 first round picks for Butler (this year's pick and every other year for the next 8 years.), from a franchise point of view it makes little sense to me considering your throwing away a large chunk of your future and effectively put your faith in three 30+ year old guys who still wouldn't put them over the Warriors. From a fans point of view, it makes it interesting though and it'll make for another great Western conference finals between the Rockets and Warriors.

PG - Paul
SG - Harden
SF - Butler
PF - Tucker
C - Capela

With Carmelo and Gordon coming off the bench makes for a great roster but still can't see it toppling GSW.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man I really want KD to leave the Warriors after this season, as much as I dislike the Warriors seeing Curry and Klay pull up from everywhere was so fun, Curry is the greatest shooter of all time but when Klay gets hot there is no one, not even Curry that has ever been able to drop buckets like him.
I agree but I do think Curry can shoot it from further out.

If I'm KD I stay and get a four peat, then leave and go join Orlando ffs lol.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moves us to 3 - 2 and two of those wins are against the Lakers.
Better scheduling could have us winning 70 games hahahaha!!
DeMar is deMan!
Should beat mavs n suns in next couple.
No soft spot for them I hope Assassin!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Moves us to 3 - 2 and two of those wins are against the Lakers.
Better scheduling could have us winning 70 games hahahaha!!
DeMar is deMan!
Should beat mavs n suns in next couple.
No soft spot for them I hope Assassin!
No sir!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klay going off at the minute . 52 in two and a half quarters. Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How do we beat LAL twice in 4-5 days and struggle with DAL?

Meh, at least it's a Texas team lol

OT

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
113-108 OT.
2 wins in a row. At least we're winning the close ones!
Shooting ok from deep this season but we are missing a point guard. It's painful.
DeRozan drops another 30 with 9 ast

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I said a few days ago, Klay is ridiculous when his in the mood.

In the past 2 years his had:

1. 37 points in a quarter
2. 60 points in 29 minutes
3. 52 points in 25 minutes

Man that's unbelievable.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I said a few days ago, Klay is ridiculous when his in the mood.

In the past 2 years his had:

1. 37 points in a quarter
2. 60 points in 29 minutes
3. 52 points in 25 minutes

Man that's unbelievable.
When the guy gets hot he won’t miss. And he doesn’t jack up endless shots to get these crazy achievements.

Can’t believe Kerr pulled him being so close to 15 in a match :p there was talk about curry will get it and next match klay goes off.

Thing with the warriors is if you shut down curry or he has a bad game KD will get you 40. If you shut down KD curry will get you 40. If you shut down both klay will go biserk. Too much talent on the court. And when cousins makes it back you start with 5 all stars.

Should have the all stars this year warriors vs the rest lol

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When the guy gets hot he won’t miss. And he doesn’t jack up endless shots to get these crazy achievements.

Can’t believe Kerr pulled him being so close to 15 in a match :p there was talk about curry will get it and next match klay goes off.

Thing with the warriors is if you shut down curry or he has a bad game KD will get you 40. If you shut down KD curry will get you 40. If you shut down both klay will go biserk. Too much talent on the court. And when cousins makes it back you start with 5 all stars.

Should have the all stars this year warriors vs the rest lol
Firstly, kudos to Klay for the personal haul and the record.
Secondly, you can't jack up 24 (TWENTY FOUR) shots from deep within 3 quarters and not be going for some stat in the record books!
Curry and Klay shot selection is questionable most times but if they drop then I guess nobody cares, right?
5 all stars on one team?! Fkn crazy man

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Firstly, kudos to Klay for the personal haul and the record.
Secondly, you can't jack up 24 (TWENTY FOUR) shots from deep within 3 quarters and not be going for some stat in the record books!
Curry and Klay shot selection is questionable most times but if they drop then I guess nobody cares, right?
5 all stars on one team?! Fkn crazy man
Yeh they must be taking the piss. It’s like when Larry bird shot left handed because he was bored of shooting right handed. I’m sure curry will get 15 3s at some stage during the season. It’s just locker room banter :p lol

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They should just wait until All Star game and take thirty 3 pointers each. One of them will hit 20 odd, get record for most points in all star game, most 3's ever, bigger contract.
Happy days! Hahaha!