NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only early but I love this season so far. Magic the best team in the universe and the Lavs look shit house as hahaha.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So fucking typical. Use one of my credits to watch the Magic live and they are playing like busted arseholes.

Malla

Reaction score
So fucking typical. Use one of my credits to watch the Magic live and they are playing like busted arseholes.
LOL - should have known after the Spurs game they would have went out and celebrated like they won the league hence playing like they all had hang overs hahahah

Nah but their success for me is all on the back of the pace and space mentality, this means so many of their perimeter guys get open shots and they're hitting them. Shows that you dont always need superstars to win in the regular season.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
it just means we're going 82-2 :p, in all seriousnous I hope we can get into that 6-8 seed

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a minor hiccup yesterday. We back to beastmode. MO Buckets dropping threes at will. Boogie having a sook lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think the east now has an equal record head to head against the west so maybe everyone should relax about how much better the west is

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Magic touched up the Spurs lol.

This is REAL we are storming into the finals!!!!!!!

Destroyed the Lavs and the Spurs we can't be stopped. We are the new juggernaut we are the new Warriors only better.
So the finals are next week? LOL

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always a good day when the magic win and Clevelan pick up another L.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always a good day when the magic win and Clevelan pick up another L.
Geeez don't the cavs stink at the moment. Never seen a lebron James team play so badly, it's like every team they come up against goes lights out with them. I guess the aging roster and loss of Kyrie is hurting them now.

Maybe they just need to limp through to IT coming in. But at the end of the day he won't help the team stop leaking 120 points which is the issue at the moment.

And apart from lebron who is still going ok (few too many turn overs for mine but he is the only one performing) the rest of the team stinks. Jr is a passenger, shumpert is no better, Kevin love for mine is taking too many shots and missing. Wade looks to be overpaid at 2.1 million. Korver is doing well but he needs players in motion to throw his man which isn't happening. No speed at all, no urgency. Frye gets no game time. Crowder isn't being used effectively. Lack of a rim protector.

This team has so many issues. I guess it will make lebrons decision to ship to the west so much easier. Lue hasn't coached this team yet since taking over.

I know IT will help with the scoring and spacing the floor which will help lebron, but they are a centre, a sg and a scorer away from being contenders.

I'd use shump, Thompson, jr even love and the nets pick to get some all stars in because not only will you end up with 1 lottery pick come draft time the way they are playing they might have 2....

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My Suns are really turning it on in the last few games, players are playing in there positions and maximizing there best traits, unlike when Earl Watson was the coach.

On the Cavs, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a play at some Suns players especially if they prioritize being a legit contender this year over the best for there future.

A trade like:
Cavaliers receive: Bledsoe + Chriss
Suns receive: JR Smith + Nets pick + 2nd round pick/s

Would hope Suns reject any offers for someone like Chriss but it would make perfect sense for Cavs, Bledsoe and Chriss are like dogs when they play, both go at 100 miles per hour and would stretch the floor. In Chriss, they would also have someone that could be a piece for them in the future if LeBron leaves, they could then flip Love for a decent pick or young player and go into rebuild mode. Bledsoe could play SG when IT comes back.

PG: IT
SG: Bledsoe
SF: LeBron
PF: Love
C: Thompson

Then you would have Chriss, Rose, Wade, Korver off the bench.

However, the Cavs are stuck in a hole due to the whole LeBron leaving/staying situation. If they knew he was going to leave then obviously you keep the Nets pick in my opinion and go for either Marvin Bagley III, Michael Porter or Luka Doncic.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't fucking believe it. The fucking bulls? Straight up it was brick after brick in the third.
Yeh any other team you take the loss. But I was shocked at the score. Thought of you straight away :p but that's the NBA for you. 3 games a week, so you can't always be on. I'm sure next game they bounce back.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Caught the end of the Cavs game LBJ was UNSTOPPABLE
I don't know what his shooting % was but he was lights out tonight. Even had a fade away jumper happening. Was in insane form and you knew early on he was on tonight. After the first quarter (I think he had 10 points after a few mins) I was thinking he is going 40 tonight. What did he end up with? 54? And 10 boards? Shocking thing is the game was still alive with 2 to go (without him cavs are 15th in the east).

Not sure what he has done this year but he is shooting unreal, might be the decline of his athletic ability (or his interrupted pre season) he will start shooting more then driving to the basket. Just another development of his game. If it wasn't for Antentokounmpo he is still the best in the league night in night out. Just that yiannis has had an insane start this season and his numbers are off the charts.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh any other team you take the loss. But I was shocked at the score. Thought of you straight away :p but that's the NBA for you. 3 games a week, so you can't always be on. I'm sure next game they bounce back.
Made me sick tbh lol. I get 8 games a month, that's all I need really with the coverage we have over here. So I pick and chose which games that are not televised to watch.

Last year I didn't bother watching any Magic games live lol they were that shite. This year they look half decent so I decided to use some credits and they fucking LOSE lmao.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know what his shooting % was but he was lights out tonight. Even had a fade away jumper happening. Was in insane form and you knew early on he was on tonight. After the first quarter (I think he had 10 points after a few mins) I was thinking he is going 40 tonight. What did he end up with? 54? And 10 boards? Shocking thing is the game was still alive with 2 to go (without him cavs are 15th in the east).

Not sure what he has done this year but he is shooting unreal, might be the decline of his athletic ability (or his interrupted pre season) he will start shooting more then driving to the basket. Just another development of his game. If it wasn't for Antentokounmpo he is still the best in the league night in night out. Just that yiannis has had an insane start this season and his numbers are off the charts.
I'm not sure about his numbers I know he ended with 57. The part i watched he was not missing and it looked like a man vs boys. He did what ever he liked. I'm a hater hehe but greatness is pretty cool to watch.

He pretty much had to do that to win the game lol. They still look terrible on D.