NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
Im talking about your need to come and defend LBJ from his splattering from KD, calling it a foul. Where tbh there is no reason too, he is still the best, Durant is still a choker, LBJ is still an all time great but in this one instance he was owned by KD. It isnt just you, its BB fans in general.
I didn't take anything away from KD putting him on his ass.. But it was a foul ;).

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive changed my picks Rod, i dont think Cavs even get out of the east now LOL they're toilet. LBJ knows it too, thats why he's begging for another playmaker.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ive changed my picks Rod, i dont think Cavs even get out of the east now LOL they're toilet. LBJ knows it too, thats why he's begging for another playmaker.
they miss the delly just like i knew they would, its probably going to be ok in the playoffs but in the dog days of the season delly was huge last year

btw you can change cleveland but you cant change gsw tbh, even if the team plane crashes

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they miss the delly just like i knew they would, its probably going to be ok in the playoffs but in the dog days of the season delly was huge last year

btw you can change cleveland but you cant change gsw tbh, even if the team plane crashes
No probs. Theyll be there, maybe Spurs will tip them up, maybe not. 100 not the Clappers anyway. Still I'll bet the farm on GSW making the finals.

Either way pretty embarrassing the greatest player in the game BEGGING for another player, to compete against "chokers" lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If you knew they would miss him how come you never said?, Not even once LOL All I can remember you saying is how shit the GSWs are, and how much they are chokers not one word about how the Cavs will miss Delly. Anyway, they do and now the greatest player in the world got him Korver and now is begging for "play maker" to compete LOL.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs ive always said that they would miss delly, my whole thing about being on the bucks is because they have delly and cleveland dont (i was joking about loving the bucks because i didnt want to seem like a total bandwagonner)

btw my favourite team the milwaukee bucks has signed the delly

ive always loved the bucks, i just havent said it previously because they have been shit for about 30 years, but now they are going to make some big strides forward and im on the bandwagon

cleveland is still going to be the big time team in the playoffs but they will have some problems during the long slow regular season with the ball getting stuck in losing iso ball

golden state will look ok until the playoffs then they are going to choke again, 1 choker plus 3 chokers = 4 chokers
then another time

TBH I dont know about all that, all I do know is that it when they get used to each other they will be a force. It may take twenty odd games, but it will happen. And then we will see Cavs vs GSW.
milwaukee bucks baby, they have the delly now
it is embarrassing to lebron about needing delly, thats why he is so pissed off and went off on the team, but it will be better for them in meaningful playoff/finals basketball

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ffs ive always said that they would miss delly, my whole thing about being on the bucks is because they have delly and cleveland dont (i was joking about loving the bucks because i didnt want to seem like a total bandwagonner)

then another time

it is embarrassing to lebron about needing delly, thats why he is so pissed off and went off on the team, but it will be better for them in meaningful playoff/finals basketball
OK so you did lol.

Its not embarrassing because he needs delly, its embarrassing that he is even wanting another player at all. Three allstars then they get Korver ad a lot of people shoot loads in their pants and now he STILL wants more.

And it isnt going to be OK when play offs come around, LBJ knows better than all of US. They couldnt even beat the pelicans without AD, just useless. GAme over for them. He knows he doest have the team to beat the GSWs or the Spurs. either way im happy.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only good thing for the Cavs is they are in the shittist conference on earth, so they get to rest while the good teams are beating themselves up.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OK so you did lol.

Its not embarrassing because he needs delly, its embarrassing that he is even wanting another player at all. Three allstars then they get Korver ad a lot of people shoot loads in their pants and now he STILL wants more.

And it isnt going to be OK when play offs come around, LBJ knows better than all of US. They couldnt even beat the pelicans without AD, just useless. GAme over for them. He knows he doest have the team to beat the GSWs or the Spurs. either way im happy.
no he just wants to give himself the best chance possible to beat gsw, which includes having home court advantage, not getting run into the ground during the regular season playing 40 minutes because the bench cant be relied upon and not being totally fucked if kyrie gets injured like in 2015

gsw couldnt even beat miami so its game over for them too

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Cavs are spending $26 million more than the Warriors this season

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no he just wants to give himself the best chance possible to beat gsw, which includes having home court advantage, not getting run into the ground during the regular season playing 40 minutes because the bench cant be relied upon and not being totally fucked if kyrie gets injured like in 2015

TBH didnt hear about it 3 weeks ago. Just now when they start looking like shit "king" James needs yet another piece LOL

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Oh I get teams lose, too by the way. But they have lost like 6-7 games out of 11 LOL. There is a reason he is all of a sudden begging for a new piece, you know? Because he knows they are in trouble.

Anyway Im just teasing, its funny because all the talk was GSW wold be this and that, and need this and that but they pretty much still look the best. While the Cavs are just lucky they are in the East because they wouldnt even get out of the first round in the west LOL.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
TBH didnt hear about it 3 weeks ago. Just now when they start looking like shit "king" James needs yet another piece LOL
this article was from jan 8 but it makes a reference to lebron talking about it even earlier back to the chicago game on jan 4, more than 3 weeks ago, its not something that happened all of a sudden reacting to some recent losses, stop hating on the lebron

http://www.espn.com.au/nba/story/_/...mes-says-cleveland-cavaliers-need-point-guard

NEW YORK -- Even with the Cavaliers having completed a deal to acquire sharpshooter Kyle Korver from the Atlanta Hawks, LeBron James declared that the work is not done for the defending champions.

"We still got a couple more things we need to do," James said Friday morning. "We got to get a point guard."

It was a continuation of the point guard drum James was beating after the Cavs lost to the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday.

"Yeah, it's my last time saying it," James said. "We need a point guard."

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this article was from jan 8 but it makes a reference to lebron talking about it even earlier back to the chicago game on jan 4, more than 3 weeks ago, its not something that happened all of a sudden reacting to some recent losses, stop hating on the lebron

http://www.espn.com.au/nba/story/_/...mes-says-cleveland-cavaliers-need-point-guard

NEW YORK -- Even with the Cavaliers having completed a deal to acquire sharpshooter Kyle Korver from the Atlanta Hawks, LeBron James declared that the work is not done for the defending champions.

"We still got a couple more things we need to do," James said Friday morning. "We got to get a point guard."

It was a continuation of the point guard drum James was beating after the Cavs lost to the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday.

"Yeah, it's my last time saying it," James said. "We need a point guard."
Yeah just more than three weeks. Not one word after xmas though eh? Just started happening when they started to lose, and now he needs MORE lol, just lol. Dont worry he has already laid down the excuse ready for if he loses.

Guess what will happen if he gets yet another piece and they still lose? He will want yet ANOTHER one LOL.

You are right I am a hater, I have tried to pretend Im not but I am. I think its because it annoys me to no end that his fans actually think he is better than MJ.

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or better yet, he will leave and form a super mega ultra team.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Bulls in disarray. Hioberg is losing the team. Cant see he being back next season. Rondo will go also and won't be surprised seeing Wade getting traded. I feel sorry for him. The players around him just don't try

Malla

Reaction score
Reading between the lines here and LBJ is only asking for a playmaker because he does not want to burn out before the play offs. That's probably the only thing stopping them from winning this season. LBJ is currently averaging the highest mins per game in the NBA which isn't good for him when he wants to be at his optimal level around May and first week of June so when he says an extra play maker thats someone that can take mins away from him given he and Kyrie are the primary ball handlers on that team.

Malla

Reaction score
Also doesn't help that they have been decimated with injuries thus far.

But yeah my opinion here I think LBJ is playing chess. Taking pressure off his team and putting it on him because they are playing badly. If you remember 12 months ago they had the same issues or should I say same stuff being spoken about by Lebron, but when when the play offs started it was back to business and I expect it to be the same this season barring injury.

Malla

Reaction score
The only good thing for the Cavs is they are in the shittist conference on earth, so they get to rest while the good teams are beating themselves up.
Not the shittest conference at all. Cavs are just that much better than the rest.

Malla

Reaction score

Yep exactly and part of giving himself the best possible chance is reducing his mins played per game to about 30 as opposed to the 40 he is playing at the moment. Delly was good because he was reliable and took away 10-15 mins a game from Lebron.