NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah sure, thats all they need to do. Pity no team has a big three though aye? Oh thats right the Clappers do lol.
you dont need a big three though, the golden state big 3 shrinks under pressure so it levels things up

and you can pretty much guarantee there will be pressure because their defense allows teams to stay close, recently they needed a 2nd half comeback against brooklyn who scored 65pts in the first half and had to keep fending off detroit

oh and on the other side of the picture, cleveland now taking matches against milwaukee personal lol, they know how good they are and dont want them in the playoffs with middleton back, cavs needed an overtime victory even after taking it personally and having the advantage by not telling milwaukee who thought it was normal

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you dont need a big three though, the golden state big 3 shrinks under pressure so it levels things up

and you can pretty much guarantee there will be pressure because their defense allows teams to stay close, recently they needed a 2nd half comeback against brooklyn who scored 65pts in the first half and had to keep fending off detroit

oh and on the other side of the picture, cleveland now taking matches against milwaukee personal lol, they know how good they are and dont want them in the playoffs with middleton back, cavs needed an overtime victory even after taking it personally and having the advantage by not telling milwaukee who thought it was normal
Lets do a sig bet then or Av bet, because we have been going on about it for some time. I say its GSW vs Cavs finals 100%, you dont right? Other wise we will be going over the same thing for the next 5 months lol. We can think of something as it gets closer to the finals.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lets do a sig bet then or Av bet, because we have been going on about it for some time. I say its GSW vs Cavs finals 100%, you dont right? Other wise we will be going over the same thing for the next 5 months lol. We can think of something as it gets closer to the finals.
no i want to continue the battle, like last year i said that cleveland were going to beat gsw in the finals even after they got destroyed twice, i was just repeating it all year it probably got boring for everyone but it was so satisfying to be correct after investing so much

just dont restart it if you dont want to get into it again, one of the problems with me is i must respond, i can wait patiently until the playoffs tbh

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Cavs warriors game was one of the best all season.

Durant still has little against Lebron. Probably one of the best Christmas games i have seen in a while.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cavs warriors game was one of the best all season.

Durant still has little against Lebron. Probably one of the best Christmas games i have seen in a while.
I thought he had a beast of a game. Yeah he missed in the last 1/4 but what ever. Curry is the one who looks like he shrinks against the Cavs imo.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I thought he had a beast of a game. Yeah he missed in the last 1/4 but what ever. Curry is the one who looks like he shrinks against the Cavs imo.
Yeh in the first 3 quarters he was not missing anything. Missed a couple shots in the 4th which hurt. There was a stat where Lebron is 16-4 against Durant

I agree that Curry was MIA. He didnt really look like he wanted to score a lot and was shying away from the game. Either way, its a regular season game with very little meaning.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put a hundred bucks on Dallas to win paying 15 dollars, lol. I know its a a waste but whatever, so far its looking good pity there's still 46 minutes to go.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
butler explodes for 50+.....8th player to do so this season and ties the record for most players in a season. Lol they have more than half a season to break that record and you have guys like lebron, irving, curry and durant who havent done it yet this year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
butler explodes for 50+.....8th player to do so this season and ties the record for most players in a season. Lol they have more than half a season to break that record and you have guys like lebron, irving, curry and durant who havent done it yet this year
if they needed to do it they would tbh but they have to share the fun

this is a playoff preview for the warriors, pretty big choke job and needing referee assistance

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol even missing free throws, this is the team of shrinkers

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
durant choking big time lol, i love this

btw playoffs is about double/triple the pressure than this

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
golden state choke a 24pt lead, they shot 2/13 in the 4th quarter and missed 7 free throws

but its not over, there is overtime

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and the choke continued in overtime, curry 0/3, durant 0/2

i think draymond is the only non choker in that team

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
and the choke continued in overtime, curry 0/3, durant 0/2

i think draymond is the only non choker in that team
Don't blame Curry this time. KD clearly not running the right plays, and clearly has destroyed the chemistry.
Fourth Quarter and Overtime boiled down to this:
- no cohesion,
- the wrong Pick n Rolls OR no Pick n Rolls at all,
- playing Iso with the wrong players (Isolating a centre outside paint smh)
- horrible defence on edges
- WHY WAS BOGUT LET GO, NO DEFENCE IN THE PAINT ZAZA CAN NOT CONTROL IT!!
- KD taking all the wrong shots

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't blame Curry this time. KD clearly not running the right plays, and clearly has destroyed the chemistry.
Fourth Quarter and Overtime boiled down to this:
- no cohesion,
- the wrong Pick n Rolls OR no Pick n Rolls at all,
- playing Iso with the wrong players (Isolating a centre outside paint smh)
- horrible defence on edges
- WHY WAS BOGUT LET GO, NO DEFENCE IN THE PAINT ZAZA CAN NOT CONTROL IT!!
- KD taking all the wrong shots
this is what happens naturally when teams that have a superstar are nervous and need a bucket, they revert to hero ball and settle for bad shots, westbrook turns into westbrick, curry cant hit his shots, durant cant hit his shots, klay cant hit his open shots, its the downside of being such a good scorer normally, they expect to do it in high stress scenarios with the defense up the ass

cleveland in game 7 were nervous and also turned into that mode, so they both had a few minutes in that game with no scoring and wasting chances to win

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yeah the Bulls. Down by 19 in the 3rd came back and won it in OT. Jimmy Buckets another 40+ points night.

Behind LeBron James, is there anyone else better than Jimmy in the east? The bloke keeps improving week in week out

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah the Bulls. Down by 19 in the 3rd came back and won it in OT. Jimmy Buckets another 40+ points night.

Behind LeBron James, is there anyone else better than Jimmy in the east? The bloke keeps improving week in week out
giannis antekokopo

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
giannis antekokopo
Nah Butler is better than him. Butler is one of the best 2 way players. Not only does he score big, he defends the best attacker on the opposition.

He will be a great player though. Still a baby

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
pozingod will take over the east when lebron retires