The Consolidated Cricket Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
not many internationals...just windians who are after Mel.

we need some poms, saffas, pakis, lankans, indians to make it more marketable and up the level.
Yh now that i think about it, there is plenty of top ranking t20 players missing lol. Still a great tournament.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol won't disagree, but great batsmen

he thinks he is Gods gift to cricket.

he can learn a thing or two about being humble from Tendulkar or even Dhoni.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Usman still can't make the odi team lol. **** is my favourite player now ffs. So what will he be doing till the the test series in NZ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Usman still can't make the odi team lol. **** is my favourite player now ffs. So what will he be doing till the the test series in NZ?

just heard on the radio the best inform batsman in the world cant make the national team. lol

who would you drop to make room for usman in the team?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
just heard on the radio the best inform batsman in the world cant make the national team. lol

who would you drop to make room for usman in the team?
Last night they said he was batting better than Brian Lara haha. I don't even know who is in the team tbh lol. I gather the top 5 are Finch, Warner, Smith, Bailey and Maxwel? Hard to drop either one after all the runs that were scored against india. I know, drop Wade, Warner to keeper and Usman can slot on the side. Simple haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last night they said he was batting better than Brian Lara haha. I don't even know who is in the team tbh lol. I gather the top 5 are Finch, Warner, Smith, Bailey and Maxwel? Hard to drop either one after all the runs that were scored against india. I know, drop Wade, Warner to keeper and Usman can slot on the side. Simple haha

Usmans last under 50 score in any format of the game was way back in December 2014.

thats freakish run of form.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now Usman has been left out of the Big Bash team of the tournament lol. 2nd highest run scorer and only 33 runs short of Lynn who played twice the amount of games. Highest ever average in a Big Bash season and 2nd player to make 2 centuries in a single season...

These ****s are taking the piss now lol

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now Usman has been left out of the Big Bash team of the tournament lol. 2nd highest run scorer and only 33 runs short of Lynn who played twice the amount of games. Highest ever average in a Big Bash season and 2nd player to make 2 centuries in a single season...

These ****s are taking the piss now lol
Yeah when I read those stats I couldn't believe it. He was playing as good as anyone has ever played in t20 cricket.

****ing joke!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Usmans last under 50 score in any format of the game was way back in December 2014.

thats freakish run of form.
International only? I remember he had a pair of failures for QLD just before the gabba test

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
International only? I remember he had a pair of failures for QLD just before the gabba test

yeah true , i just checked cricinfo for the stats

21 and 11 playing for Qld back in October 2015.

the guy on the radio must have had his years mixed up.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
kohli is like a kryptonite for Faulkner

He has made Faulkner his absolute bitch.

Finch has completely failed as a captain,,, how can you have Watson's one over of his quota left at the end, when his bowling figures are 3 overs for 17 runs in a score of 180+???!!

absolute muppet.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i thought it was being played in australia.. any aussies in the crowd?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 failures for lynn on the trott,,where is khawaja?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
2 failures for lynn on the trott,,where is khawaja?
Yeah exactly, that chris lynn is so over rated. One thing tonking around a few domestic hacks it's another against international bowlers.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, that chris lynn is so over rated. One thing tonking around a few domestic hacks it's another against international bowlers.

the problem is both time lynn got out to crappy bowlers, if it was spinners i may give him bod.