The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We never got to see Ali in his prime too, thats scary.

Tyson is a better fighter, but Ali is a better boxer. Thats the difference

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
We never got to see Ali in his prime too, thats scary.

Tyson is a better fighter, but Ali is a better boxer. Thats the difference
does that mean u reckon tyson would beat ali in a fight rather than a regulated boxing bout?

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Wont effect the result
wasn't there a thread u made, somewhere in 'other sports' about UFC or something (sorry not in the know of what it is), isn't that just all out blood sport, brawling/mixed martial arts type? wouldn't someone like tyson get analed in a no holds barred scenario like that.

i reckon Ali would beat him, class is class man

it's like saying Bradman would get out against Warne bowling at his peak, I doubt he would

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wasn't there a thread u made, somewhere in 'other sports' about UFC or something (sorry not in the know of what it is), isn't that just all out blood sport, brawling/mixed martial arts type? wouldn't someone like tyson get analed in a no holds barred scenario like that.

i reckon Ali would beat him, class is class man

it's like saying Bradman would get out against Warne bowling at his peak, I doubt he would

Ali would win in a regulated boxing match. He's class comes from there. But Im not talking about a boxing match

A street fight is a different story. When you change the rules, you change the whole ball game. Tyson is a brawler, thats his style. To suggest a brawler like Tyson will get analed by Ali in street fight, thats laughable

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Tyson is a brawler, thats his style. To suggest a brawler like Tyson will get analed by Ali in street fight, thats laughable
No i mean Tyson in a UFC style fight vs another adept streetfighter , w/o the kicking

Tyson may beat Ali in a street fight but I reckon there a myriad of "fighters" who would wipe the floor with Tyson in that sort of environment

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Although ahving said that, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a tyson punch in a street fight w/o gloves

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No i mean Tyson in a UFC style fight vs another adept streetfighter , w/o the kicking

Tyson may beat Ali in a street fight but I reckon there a myriad of "fighters" who would wipe the floor with Tyson in that sort of environment

Well thats not what Im talking about. The topic was Ali v Tyson

My response was Ali in a match, Tyson in a streetfight.

Dont understand the point of the questions you asked if you think Tyson will win in a street fight

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Well thats not what Im talking about. The topic was Ali v Tyson

My response was Ali in a match, Tyson in a streetfight.

Dont understand the point of the questions you asked if you think Tyson will win in a street fight
i said he may not will win

mundine would smash tyson

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To whoever thinks Tyson could beat Ali, watch this..
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qbN-Ffd04Wo&feature=related

And dont talka bout him being "out of his prime" .. Ali was out of his prime when he beat Foreman.
Dude tyson was in that fight for the $ he even said it after the fight he had no heart left for the sport when he went into that fight he was what 39 mabe older, How bout you bring up some of his earlier fights he did have something like 40+ k.os before that fight, but you bring up one of his late loss`s lol like ali ended his career on a high note rofl.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
tbh neither do i

however tyson v choc in a streetfight? no contest, the redfern rager all the way