Opinion The coffee snob thread!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, mine takes about 10mins to heat the boilers in the morning, not sure if yours has a timer but a smart plug for $30 let’s me schedule it to come on at 5.30am each morning, game changer for me to get up and make a brew first thing.
I havnt properly timed it, but when i first turned it on it was good to go in under 20 mins. But ivebeen to bunnings on my way home today to buy a wifi plug. So yeah, ill turn it on at 5:30 as well.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man I have the 70 buck Aldi pod machine and use level 14 pods.

Love it. Probably puts a lot of other machines on show.
Pods are easy and convenient, but the coffee is nowhere near as good as real espresso. Plus theres all the waste that goes with it! A grinder, fresh beans, and reusable pods would yield a much better result!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pods are easy and convenient, but the coffee is nowhere near as good as real espresso. Plus theres all the waste that goes with it! A grinder, fresh beans, and reusable pods would yield a much better result!
Not going to argue with that because I can't lol

But for a quick, decent coffee, the Aldi machine does the job well.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Yeah! Get that up ya Uruguayans…Skippy’d to death.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm gonna insult everyone by saying I love my coffee but I have a Nescafe instant.

I've tried coffee machines.....not the super expensive ones but my biggest gripe is that they don't make a boiling cup. It's lukewarm and then cold when you add milk.

But I plead ignorance on coffee machines.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna insult everyone by saying I love my coffee but I have a Nescafe instant.

I've tried coffee machines.....not the super expensive ones but my biggest gripe is that they don't make a boiling cup. It's lukewarm and then cold when you add milk.

But I plead ignorance on coffee machines.
I'm with you mate but each to their own..I did choke a little on the 3800 bucks tho lol
Though you did insult me too a bit Moccona classic 5 is the "go too" instant shit man lol

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are there any throbbing knobs here on the kennel? Do you find it impossible to start your day without a good wank?
I struggle without my morning wank routine, it is vital to the outcome of my day. And having living in my parents basement for a good 10 years of my virgin life, i struggle to comprimise on the quality of my wanks.
My previous method was the spit method. It poured a bloody good shot of white sauce, but was a little slow given i was using my left hand, and I could only bust when using a right hand one at a time, and had to switch between hands and wait for the temperature of the right hand to cool down.
Recently the spit method towards my dick clapped out, and i decided to bite the bullet and buy a really good set of lotion. So i am now a proud owner of a Barkley Basics Hand Cream Lotion. Its fucking amazing!!! Dual cream with two hand control. I can finally use both hands, while the Knob perfectly regulates temp throughout the machine to produce. Plus its sexy as hell!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are there any throbbing knobs here on the kennel? Do you find it impossible to start your day without a good wank?
I struggle without my morning wank routine, it is vital to the outcome of my day. And having living in my parents basement for a good 10 years of my virgin life, i struggle to comprimise on the quality of my wanks.
My previous method was the spit method. It poured a bloody good shot of white sauce, but was a little slow given i was using my left hand, and I could only bust when using a right hand one at a time, and had to switch between hands and wait for the temperature of the right hand to cool down.
Recently the spit method towards my dick clapped out, and i decided to bite the bullet and buy a really good set of lotion. So i am now a proud owner of a Barkley Basics Hand Cream Lotion. Its fucking amazing!!! Dual cream with two hand control. I can finally use both hands, while the Knob perfectly regulates temp throughout the machine to produce. Plus its sexy as hell!!
Bro this sound like a late night infomercial lol