Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's all well and good to say we need to sign Tino and Haas. Get it done Gus.. Make them an offer they can't refuse..

But the reality is that both are already Origin stars. Both are well paid and can get huge money where they are or from every other club who would make room to sign them..

So put yourself in their shoes.. Why are they signing with us when they can choose any team and we haven't made the finals in 8 years and look like a rabble right now?
Because their managers know that bulldogs attract publicity big time. They know that realistically we are a couple good props away from that “click” moment where it all just comes together. They know that there’s no big history at the titans. They know that a superstar prop for the dogs that completes the side could possibly go down in history books. They know that being compared to the Mason’s, SBW’s, Ogre’s, add in another 20 big name forwards that have worn the blue and white, adds your name into a big legacy. Dogs have a history of legendary forwards. Titans have nothing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because their managers know that bulldogs attract publicity big time. They know that realistically we are a couple good props away from that “click” moment where it all just comes together. They know that there’s no big history at the titans. They know that a superstar prop for the dogs that completes the side could possibly go down in history books. They know that being compared to the Mason’s, SBW’s, Ogre’s, add in another 20 big name forwards that have worn the blue and white, adds your name into a big legacy. Dogs have a history of legendary forwards. Titans have nothing.
All of that sounds great to a Bulldogs fan but it means nothing to the two best forwards in the comp in the prime of their career. They'll go where they can get a massive offer and be competitive. I'd love to get one of them. The club will try their hardest. But I don't see it happening.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s weird cause I’ve always hated Weidler and now I agree with most things he writes about the club. Some times it looks like Gus proof reads it before SMH publishes it lol
Yeah he used to be our nemesis and obviously he's Gus' puppet at the moment but Weidler deserves credit for maturing a lot with his reporting over the years and changing his perspective.

He doesn't seem to do the cheap stories anymore and seems to fact/source check things more before reporting to do it the right way. You rarely see that kind of change for journos. They usually get worse like Buzz and co and make up all sorts of lies and rumours...

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah he used to be our nemesis and obviously he's Gus' puppet at the moment but Weidler deserves credit for maturing a lot with his reporting over the years and changing his perspective.

He doesn't seem to do the cheap stories anymore and seems to fact/source check things more before reporting to do it the right way. You rarely see that kind of change for journos. They usually get worse like Buzz and co and make up all sorts of lies and rumours...
just because they both work for channel 9 - same reason the Fox dudes hate on us generally - all to do with Fox v 9

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The strangest thing to come out of this is that that our major sponsor has or had a friendly relationship with a degenerate grub who has a long standing agenda against the club and Gus.
That's all over now one would expect lol. Friends like that: who needs enermies....but the germ has been exposed at least.

Poor ol' irrelevant Buzz copping it big time for this and Freddy bashing and now Teddy bashing AND Sharks losing and being found out as pretenders. Social media seizing the opportunity to go after him lol.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's all over now one would expect lol. Friends like that: who needs enermies....but the germ has been exposed at least.

Poor ol' irrelevant Buzz copping it big time for this and Freddy bashing and now Teddy bashing AND Sharks losing and being found out as pretenders. Social media seizing the opportunity to go after him lol.
He has definitely made some powerful enemies now.

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im sure Buzz spends his entire pay packet very week at his pubs and this is the reason why Laundy gives him oxygen!
The strangest thing to come out of this is that that our major sponsor has or had a friendly relationship with a degenerate grub who has a long standing agenda against the club and Gus.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im sure Buzz spends his entire pay packet very week at his pubs and this is the reason why Laundy gives him oxygen!
Laundy would have Buzz's pay packet in his spare coin drawer. Buzz has it out for the club and for Laundy to not see that is a surprise

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah guys it's not happening, I can't see Tino coming to Belmore - and after what he did to BURTON last year in Origin, would you really want him and his mullet seen around our hood?

FFS.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s weird cause I’ve always hated Weidler and now I agree with most things he writes about the club. Some times it looks like Gus proof reads it before SMH publishes it lol
You only hear what you wanna hear. That’s where u go wrong

I’ve seen buzz articles get high praise on here but as soon as he publishes something criticising Gould everyone loses their shit over him. Hilarious

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You only hear what you wanna hear. That’s where u go wrong

I’ve seen buzz articles get high praise on here but as soon as he publishes something criticising Gould everyone loses their shit over it. Hilarious
cmon bro - you think Buzz doesn't not use his position to put shit on Gus at every opportunity? Have you ever seen 360 when the degenerate drunk gets the shakes and that spit on the side of his mouth as he mentions Gould's name, saying things over and over again. Just because you agree doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It also doesn't mean that everything he says I don't agree with. I agree with you on somethings even though your are the leader of a clown cult with all your followers.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cmon bro - you think Buzz doesn't not use his position to put shit on Gus at every opportunity? Have yiou evere seen 360 when the degenerate drunk gets teh shakes and that spit on the side of his mouth as he mentions Goulds name, saying things over and over again. Just because you agree doesnt mean it doesnt happen. It also doesnt mean that everything he says i dont agree with. I agree with you on somethings even though your are the leader of a clown cult with all your followers.
They have forever been slinging shit at each other mate it’s been going on for years. Nothing new

I like Buzz because he takes on Gould, where most don’t have the testicles to do so in fear of losing their job. From a facts point of view - Buzz isn’t ever far off the mark in his criticisms of Gould

I’m proud to lead the cult on here. Let me tell u now if Ray Dib wins the next election, Gould is as good as gone. Those 2 won’t function together. Gould will walk the plank. Enjoy the misery under Gould while it lasts

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have forever been slinging shit at each other mate it’s been going on for years. Nothing new

I like Buzz because he takes on Gould, where most don’t have the testicles to do so in fear of losing their job. From a facts point of view - Buzz isn’t ever far off the mark in his criticisms of Gould

I’m proud to lead the cult on here. Let me tell u now if Ray Dib wins the next election, Gould is as good as gone. Those 2 won’t function together. Gould will walk the plank. Enjoy the misery under Gould while it lasts
If Dib wins over JK, Gus is the least of our worries.

Its good that you are the proud leader of your clown cult - i wonder if they know what cucks they look like copying your avatar lol...If Dib comes in and Gus goes that's when the real circus will start and at least you and all your followers can get your big red shoes on, jump in the little clown car and squeeze each others fat red noses