Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Not worth 1.2 mil.

Also they need to ask Reeds permission because he broke his jaw on the field.
But then you get his brother once he is off contract. It's not like we don't have the cash. You just front load the contract so it's good for the other years.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
But then you get his brother once he is off contract. It's not like we don't have the cash. You just front load the contract so it's good for the other years.
Why do we want his brother? The point is Tino.

Malla

Reaction score
Oooft
You know what, now that I think about it more I reckon Buzz was purposely out to sabotage Gus and the Dogs with his reporting last week.
- he would have known Tino will activate this clause
- knows dogs are keen
- knows dogs are going to tea up a meeting, or already have met with Tino’s manager, or at least communicated
- then he went and created that Laundy story out of nothing
- then the story all of a sudden becomes dogs ‘potentially’ rorting the cap

Slimey work by Buzz.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what, now that I think about it more I reckon Buzz was purposely out to sabotage Gus and the Dogs with his reporting last week.
- he would have known Tino will activate this clause
- knows dogs are keen
- knows dogs are going to tea up a meeting, or already have met with Tino’s manager, or at least communicated
- then he went and created that Laundy story out of nothing
- then the story all of a sudden becomes dogs ‘potentially’ rorting the cap

Slimey work by Buzz.
100% but Laundy still a clown for talking to Buzz

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously get tino signed offer him a 10 year contract ffs idk how just get it done

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i swear to god he’s playing like he’s angry or depressed. he just doesn’t want to be there.

gus and ciraldo might be laughing in all these podcasts and interviews, because he may have signed?

even when journalists talk they give me a feeling he’s signed.

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why wouldn't Laundy come out and say something? He should fuk that drunks life for dogging him like that if the story is false. Unless it's true and that's why he isn't saying anything now. Who knows, Gus and the club may have gagged him and told him to not say shit anymore.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are so many ways you can get around the cap. Hopefully Laundy looks at how the Roosters do things as an example. I've heard rumours of them arranging jobs for players partners on really high salaries. Other things like getting them property deals in the eastern suburbs at well below market rates. The partner also gets a free lease of their European car of choice etc.
This is all before you even look at TPA’s. There's no way for the NRL to really police this and savvy players can really milk as many benefits as they can get
[emoji115]pretty much sums it up. Rooster are the masters of it and they’ve got the NRLs ex salary cap auditor working for them so you’ll bet they know every loophole or workaround

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
15 hit ups for 164 metres, this after playing Origin Wednesday. Blokes a machine we need to do whatever it takes to get him. Could change the whole club
Yeah all under 60 minutes he came off the bench tonight. He was fucken brilliant. You could build the club around him. Offer him $1.1 mil 8 year contract with a further 2 years in the club’s favourite.