Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t believe this needs to be said, but people need to understand how muckrakers like Buzz operate. They may speak to a source and get actual quotes, but it’s how they use those quotes, which is important. If he had a friendly conversation with his “mate” Arthur, like has been mentioned, then what a **** of a mate. He’s used him to fabricate a story that we’re trying to cheat the cap.

It is baffling to me how anyone could think the germ is in the right here.
Im not sure that many think that Buzz is in the right. I am sure that he has concocted a story to fit a narrative that puts shit on the dogs. Laundy thinking that Buzz is a person to have any type of Bulldogs related conversation let alone a proposed scheme like one mentioned in the story is madness.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Justin Holbrook would be an insane get imo. Had the Titans playing great attacking football his entire time there and he could be a major play card in getting Tino

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
depends if they actually want to come here we'll probs have to pay overs to sign 1 of them
It’s actually perfect for us that they’re both on the market now. We were always going to have to pay overs but not as much seeing as though hopefully we can play them both against eachother. One might be afraid to lose out on our war chest

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titans aren’t smart hey…

Insert the coaching clause into two of their star’s contracts then sack the coach? Surely they did their due diligence before making that decision.

Last edited:

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans aren’t smart hey…

Insert the coaching clause into two of their star’s contracts then sack the coach? Surely they did their due diligence before making that situations
What a terrible decision they made. I was shocked they even sacked Holbrook but I cannot believe they didn’t check if any players had clauses that would allow them to leave if he left!!!

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Tino is on 1.1 mill next year but I assume he would go to another club for the same amount. He just wants out and I don’t blame him