Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just like with most other star players recently, I think this is nothing more than a ploy to get more money from the Titans for Tino and Fifita and they'll both re-sign. But if one or both left, they'd be massive signings for whoever gets them.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So it’s taken this long to use his power of the pub to try land big signings. He was meant to do that from day one like uncle Nick at roosters.
We should just be grateful he’s on our side and willing to put his money into our club, the Laundy’s are doing this for Bullfrog and sheer passion, blokes a billionaire and from memory is a Tigers man, he doesn’t need anymore $$ - his son is the Dogs supporter - Hope we can lure 1 or 2 more big fish that give us the leadership and grunt we need to be serious contenders.

Last edited:

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is Laundy talking to Buzz? Buzz wishes us nothing but harm. I’m hoping this strategic and not Iaundy speaking out of school again. There are advantages to moving in silence
If we did this in silence and news spread the backlash would be like 2002, despite the fact that the nrl allowed Melbourne and I’m assuming the roosters to do the same thing. By saying it in public we’ve gotten ahead on drunkfield and co

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we did this in silence and news spread the backlash would be like 2002, despite the fact that the nrl allowed Melbourne and I’m assuming the roosters to do the same thing. By saying it in public we’ve gotten ahead on drunkfield and co
Have we got ahead though when Buzz is the one reporting it. I hope this was planned

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does Buzz not like the dogs any one know the history ??

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I read this leak a bit like the raiders and wighton, done to try and set market value to put pressure to whoever does sign him to at least get close. I take the fact it was leaked as an indication we probably won't sign him.
100%

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz didnt like us well before Gus....but him joining us sure didnt help.
Didn’t buzz ring up Khoury and encourage
Him to sign Gould when he was at the warriors?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah yes the Kennel don't cease to amaze me. Not long ago we were calling Tino a wanker, now we a licking his arse for his signature lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t buzz ring up Khoury and encourage
Him to sign Gould when he was at the warriors?
Not sure ...but it would have been a dastardly scam with perceived bad repercussions for our club by Buzz, if so lol