News The Bulldogs prodigy making waves in the NSW Cup

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reality is. Eddie Jones is hell bent on getting his stars back and if he has been watching Skelton play which he would have because he is a massive league fan, then he’ll probably make enquiries about Skelton returning to rugby.
I love skelton but he hasn’t been standing out to the extent it says pick me in first grade

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love skelton but he hasn’t been standing out to the extent it says pick me in first grade
His defence certainly needs work, but he is dynamite in attack. I just hope he doesn’t fizzle away in Reggie’s without getting his shot

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TK already has a Karl Oloapu thread, plus a Young dog Oloapu doing everything right thread … both rehash pretty much the exact story, @djdeep4172 you can just bump one of those threads with these type of social media posts, there’s no need to create a another new thread every time someone on socials wants to post the story again …
He's like nasheed for articles

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that’s to be expected when your young and you’ve just recently been moved into the 7 role, the important thing is he has the talent & he’s a natural football player, he’s running games really good, he’s powerful, he’s scoring try’s and setting up try’s and he’s improving his kicking game every time he plays.

You can teach defence, as all these moving pieces become more natural to him I think you’ll see a vast improvement with his defence ..

That’s why I’m on the be patient and give him more time before bringing him into 1st grade list, there’s no rush & he’s only going to get stronger better and more confident ..
Plus we have been winning…

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know how Tanner is in FG tbh

Not impressed at all.
They can’t all be superstars

As long when he comes on , makes his runs , completes his tackles and makes minimal mistakes he serves his purpose

Don’t know who you would put in that would do a better job for us at the moment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They can’t all be superstars

As long when he comes on , makes his runs , completes his tackles and makes minimal mistakes he serves his purpose

Don’t know who you would put in that would do a better job for us at the moment
Well your last sentence is moot since we have nobody else.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank god we have Gus imagine we blew 1 mil+ on Moses or some other overrated bum. Where’s flannagan of to after this season anyways his only hope is daddy gets a job and signs him.
Your not wrong..atleast we don't have luke brooks and Adam douehi in the halves(who would sign up those duds on big money?)

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't been this excited about a youngster in the works since SBW started getting noticed in around 2002.
I’m time poor and rarely get a chance to watch Reggie’s.
Is he really a 7?

By all reports he sounds like a ball running 5/8.
I haven’t watched him but am stoked about the hype.