News The Bulldogs have a huge problem on their hands with fears star recruit Luke Thompson could cut his NRL stint short.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the worst...hmm..What's the worst? He might go all Shrek vs Gibbs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm stoked he's doing well, his last two games he looked like a different player and i can't wait to see more. I put my hand up and said I was an idiot and wrong, but a certain other poster on here who will remain nameless can't seem to grasp the idea that you can actually admit you were wrong and change your opinion when new information becomes available.

Anyway when's my signed poster coming? I want to hang it up next to my Baz poster on my bedroom wall :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Credit to you Beastmode....it takes a big man to admit when they're wrong. Just wish everybody would do the same

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Na no way, I can't chat shit without a keyboard ffs.
Oh, ok, well then keep doing your good work from behind your keyboard but don't forget Napa and Lewis at least! They need your motivation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Credit to you Beastmode....it takes a big man to admit when they're wrong. Just wish everybody would do the same
No need for credit, it's TK lol. I'm like 80% venting or taking the piss on here. Maybe we need a "serious discussion only" tag on here for certain threads haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh, ok, well then keep doing your good work from behind your keyboard but don't forget Napa and Lewis at least! They need your motivation.
Maybe if I get like a one on one gym sesh with Baz I'd do it in person? But like Baz doing the gym work and me just sitting there staring.. :hearteyes:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa can be motivated because he's done it before (once) but with Lewis you can't motivate him because he just doesn't have it. He might run harder and tackle harder but when he's in the opposition 20, he's still going to throw the ball to the ref or over the sideline

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe if I get like a one on one gym sesh with Baz I'd do it in person? But like Baz doing the gym work and me just sitting there staring.. :hearteyes:
Seriously worried you might be overcome and ...faint.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For actors they make great footballers :-).
I wonder how much money they got for making absolute laughing stocks of themselves lol.

Good luck to them ....but OMG.

Anyone got any ideas for good products for our Bulldog players to endorse?

(Sorry @KambahOne I'll have to ask you to kindly not make any suggestions on this one ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
One of the worst...hmm..What's the worst? He might go all Shrek vs Gibbs :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm stoked he's doing well, his last two games he looked like a different player and i can't wait to see more. I put my hand up and said I was an idiot and wrong, but a certain other poster on here who will remain nameless can't seem to grasp the idea that you can actually admit you were wrong and change your opinion when new information becomes available.

Anyway when's my signed poster coming? I want to hang it up next to my Baz poster on my bedroom wall :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Good on you for admitting you were wrong but it’s more how rude and dismissive you are of other people’s opinions and posts

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will shine with barrett as coach, he will turn him into a attacking threat and utilise his speed, poor bloke came in under pays watch and became another plodder in those 10 games...he will live up to his price tag and some next year

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have TBAZ building a new era, if he goes our man will recruits someone else, he’s got this, if he’s homesick he’s gotta go.!!!

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I’m coming over next year for 3 months or more with his brother, hopefully the club will drop us a bike and some dumbbells whilst we too have to isolate in some Hotel !!!!, maybe we can catch up at a game, I,ll pint you a pint of that shite Ozzy lager

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m coming over next year for 3 months or more with his brother, hopefully the club will drop us a bike and some dumbbells whilst we too have to isolate in some Hotel !!!!, maybe we can catch up at a game, I,ll pint you a pint of that shite Ozzy lager
Our beer will be too cold for you ;)

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring your sunscreen so you don't end up looking like a lobster 10 minutes after leaving isolation.