The bringer of rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluemoonBulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
Finally after 4 weeks we have a victory, who is really to thank for it? Players or coach?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mix of both I guess. I saw them hang on to the ball and a little more composed in defence. This was non existent the past four weeks+

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha nice reference. IMO coach... And the ball boy

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one really to thank.

Friday was a good example of what happens when we hold the ball and keep possession, and what happens when we make errors and give away penalties.

Still not fully convinced with our defense though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even if the ball boy got it right sandow the rat thinks his theigh is his foot so would have been called back

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our four straight losses came on the back of woeful completion rates, which obviously put us under immense pressure and limited time with the ball..

If our completion rates are high, I still think we can grind out victories against any team..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our four straight losses came on the back of woeful completion rates, which obviously put us under immense pressure and limited time with the ball..

If our completion rates are high, I still think we can grind out victories against any team..
As long as mitch brown stays on his farking wing

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mix of both I guess. I saw them hang on to the ball and a little more composed in defence. This was non existent the past four weeks+
Just about sums it up I reckon.

IMO the best thing about the win was that we beat a team that turned up to play. Parra knew a win would be another step to making the playoffs and they went for it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I noticed there was very little ball passing at the try line, Im pretty sure this was to counteract the Potential ball intercepting of radradradraradra hence also why Hodko didnt pass and just went for the try Bulldozer style.
Last time we played them rararadradraradra intercepted our ball 5 metres from the tryline at least twice and scored .
This style footy was desiged just for the parra game , next week will be different.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pure luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant put brains in statues mate
thats in the too hard basket for our wingers!!!
Semi was loving it against him even tried to barge over him 1 m out -god i cant wait till next year to have some decent wingers

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it helped that we didnt get slogged in the penalty count, even the commentators mentioned that the refs were letting both teams play and staying out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.