Boxing The Boxing Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
up on points and gausha probably has no ribs left. great fight - last round
knocked down in the first, has just walked him down all fight. if it goes to the judges - cannot see how he doesn't get it comfortably...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
and US commentators are saying gausha wins comfortably. well fck me.....

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
well fck me...
SCORES: 114-113, 116-111, 115-112 Tsyzu
He knocked gausha down with a body shot in the 4th or 5th - ref decided no knockdown. bit of a joke this....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well fck me...
SCORES: 114-113, 116-111, 115-112 Tsyzu
He knocked gausha down with a body shot in the 4th or 5th - ref decided no knockdown. bit of a joke this....
Least he got the win.. Do you reckon he’ll get more fights in the US?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great respect between the two..good to see!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like when Park Si-hun won gold against Roy Jones Jr at the Seoul Olympics. Jones absolutely dominated the fight. Total corruption on the part of the Koreans.
Same as Holyfield in 84..have a look and see what you think.. maybe a case either way..?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So as someone who isn't up with the ins and outs of rankings etc what does this win mean for Tsyzu? How many fights is he away from a title shot (a proper world title)?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So as someone who isn't up with the ins and outs of rankings etc what does this win mean for Tsyzu? How many fights is he away from a title shot (a proper world title)?
Charlo and Castano are fighting in May for what I think is undisputed. Tszyu is ranked WBO #1, IBF and WBC #3 (behind Charlo and Castano I'd assume) and #5 by ring. Theory wise, he can take on the winner or loser of the above. Its about the $$$'s though and I do not believe he's mandatory (but could be wrong).

I think he needs another US fight before he goes for either of these 2 guys. I'd be thinking the winner or loser of Lubin and Fundora. But again, timing and $$$'s.

Whomever he gets he needs to knock out. That gets everyone's attention. Good fight today but think the yanks view him is a bigger, less skilful Loma. That could be an issue for getting the fights.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Charlo and Castano are fighting in May for what I think is undisputed. Tszyu is ranked WBO #1, IBF and WBC #3 (behind Charlo and Castano I'd assume) and #5 by ring. Theory wise, he can take on the winner or loser of the above. Its about the $$$'s though and I do not believe he's mandatory (but could be wrong).

I think he needs another US fight before he goes for either of these 2 guys. I'd be thinking the winner or loser of Lubin and Fundora. But again, timing and $$$'s.

Whomever he gets he needs to knock out. That gets everyone's attention. Good fight today but think the yanks view him is a bigger, less skilful Loma. That could be an issue for getting the fights.
Thanks captain!