THE BOLTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THE BOLTER

New Bulldogs hooker Zac Woolford is a bolter to make his NRL debut in round one.

A star of Canberra’s NYC side, Woolford left the Raiders with the path way to first grade blocked by Kurt Baptiste and Josh Hodgson.

Since joining the Dogs, the 20-year-old has been training the house down.

His new teammates have been extremely impressed by the goal kicking rake who has been keeping Michael Lichaa on his toes.

FOXSPORTS

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's Des' fault for incorrectly using him.
Des is a small part of his problems his service is garbage and he can barely pass right to left.

He makes alot of tackles but so many are ineffective and has absolutely no line speed.

Everyone is basing Lichha being a gun on a NSW Cup game against us in 2014.

He has never dominated even one game at NRL level and I can't see that ever changing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Des is a small part of his problems his service is garbage and he can barely pass right to left.

He makes alot of tackles but so many are ineffective and has absolutely no line speed.

He has never dominated even one game at NRL level and I can't see that ever changing.
You never know. If Des changes the way he is playing him and uses him correctly he may actually play his role well. It's not just Lichaa, the whole team has been playing shyte except for Reynolds and Kas.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You never know. If Des changes the way he is playing him and uses him correctly he may actually play his role well. It's not just Lichaa, the whole team has been playing shyte except for Reynolds and Kas.
Des changing playing styles won't change Lichha's dummy half service.

If we play a more up tempo attacking style I think it will expose Lichha even more.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol some young blokes I know who played against him are absolutely gobsmacked he's being talked about for first grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds was shit.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa has the worst service in the entire comp of all the Hookers. Its fucking awful. Cant remember any other team yelling at their hooker for shite passes, nor can I remember a hooker turning his back so he can pass left to right, or was it right to left either way HE TURNED HIS BACK TO PASS lol.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Feel sorry for lichaa. He should just leave, and go to a team that won't turn you into some mindless robot.
Totally true. If he'd been able to play his natural game the outcome could have been very different. The shame is that we will never know as the coach's ideas and structures are set in concrete and he doesn't appear to willing or able to adapt to the changes in the game, let alone the players in the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe he should go to the same training camp as you, that should work ae ?
Training camp? Cute. Actually it does sound like a good idea for him to join that club tbh.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I agree 100%.....yes, Des played a small part, but the real reason is that Lichaa is just not up to standard. A dummy half who can't pass left to right, shouldn't be playing first grade. Also, he just doesn't run like a rugby league player, his stance, his action, his back is always arched, he trips over a lot. There is a lot of things wrong with this kid.

Reactions: DT

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck just give the ginger a go he can also kick goals plus he's probably already Better than licha and then we don't have to put Holland in the team he's only there for goal kicks. Lee to center in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.