Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's my point. Plus last year he had personal issues as his (first?) Child was critically ill just after birth.
Yeah that's why I backed off him but thank God his child is ok so it's no excuse now tbh

I know it sounds harsh but us normal people would be sacked if we didn't perform at our jobs.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the best place for t rex is overseas as far away from belmore and the bulldogs as possible, hes taking up a huge piece of salary cap and giving bugger all effort in return

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the best place for t rex is overseas as far away from belmore and the bulldogs as possible, hes taking up a huge piece of salary cap and giving bugger all effort in return
So if it were up to you, you'd tell him he can negotiate and play with another club while still paying him for the 2016 season - because unless they come to terms or he screws up in a big way he is getting paid. Better off trying to get some decent game time from him then to give up on 600k

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah that's why I backed off him but thank God his child is ok so it's no excuse now tbh

I know it sounds harsh but us normal people would be sacked if we didn't perform at our jobs.
Not harsh at all, if the girl at Mcdonalds gives you the wrong order twice she gets fired on the spot.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not harsh at all, if the girl at Mcdonalds gives you the wrong order twice she gets fired on the spot.
Obviously that rule doesn't apply at Lakemba Maccas. You'd be lucky to get half your meal on a good day.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
T. rex to halfback

Now I'm not saying his a halfback by any means.. Although if he fits into the centres then we will have more forwards on the park a proper second rower that actually runs..

You might be asking what the point of me saying this is..
Well since we don't have any halves; why not stick to our 'forwards' game plan since they play like halves and win us games, no use having two halves try controlling our game when only (mbye) has any chance of attempting to. So reynolds to bench bring on the forwards and let them steamroll us to victory.

It'll never happen, but it be quite a spectacle.

Sorry meant five eighth, keep mbye at halfback

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
K Remember the manly game we won without any halves and just had Jackson and Fred as our halves

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And also you must be really bored or troll or both

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He belongs back at parra where he started,

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
T-Rex owes us 4 years and has to put them all in 1 year so I'm expecting in 2016
10- line brakes a game
6-try assists in 1 game
2-trys a game
1-grandfinal

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-Rex owes us 4 years and has to put them all in 1 year so I'm expecting in 2016
10- line brakes a game
6-try assists in 1 game
2-trys a game
1-grandfinal
^ what he said!

A

Alexander the Great

Collecting ashtrays at the leagues club.....thats his best postion

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know that Ballistics material, that blubber crap they shoot into to test bullet speed and what not? Williams would be good for that

Status
Not open for further replies.