Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting, they only had to change the truth a few times. Some examples are:

"One of Trump’s buildings is at 666 Fifth Avenue"

Nope. The Kushner's own 666 Fifth Avenue. It was a joint purchase between Kushner and Trump's son using his own money. Donald Trump has no stake in it and his son doesn't even have that much of a share in it.

"the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports"

Nope. The Trump Tower is 202 metres tall. Or 662.73 feet.

But it is still an entertaining article, even if it's completely false.
Never let the facts stand in the way of a good story. Do you think Jesus got it right all the time?...not on your life.....

With the antichrist now with us can we expect another coming of Jesus? Oh joy...that WOULD be a hoot!!!

Will Jesus and Trump fight it out to WWF rules or UFC rules? Cant wait.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People though barack Obama was the anti-Christ too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if Hellary would have been suspected of being the anti Christ ?
Maybe by some, but most would say "A woman president is bad enough but a woman anti-christ? What next, a woman priest? No thank you"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I'd just love to know why the media isn't condemning celebrities for inciting more rage and hate and causing more riots by their bullshit Fanta and miley cyrus' leave Britney alone moment. Anyone see that?

Anyone also see Jennifer Lawrence say that only white men benefit and voted for trump? Did she look at facts before she ranted? 53% of females who voted for trump were white and the rest mixed lol. And she wants to say only white men voted for him? The sad thing is people eat that shit up lol.

I reackon give me one fkn day and I will put Hollywood celebs and music celebs out of business for exposing how dumb they are not by showing how smart I am lol but simply by referring to actual facts rather then propaganda fictional facts.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you can't deny the 2016 thingo and that trump lives on the 66th floor and that he was elected on the 9/11 which if you add it up 9+11 =20 and if you add 46 which is the year of his birth its 20+46 = 66
plus if you add the amount of times he's touched up women you get 20+46+ 600 = 666
You forget that 666 only refers to the anti christs name not his fkn building and how many steps he walks.
Honestly this is why in Catholicism us regular joes actually even higher up bishops aren't meant to fixate on the book of revelations coz you can match anything with many verses in it and can literally drive you insane like those fundamentalist Christians a while back they led by a guy who thought himself Jesus bringing on the apocalypse but instead burnt the building he was in down killing all his followers and himself.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You forget that 666 only refers to the anti christs name not his fkn building and how many steps he walks.
Honestly this is why in Catholicism us regular joes actually even higher up bishops aren't meant to fixate on the book of revelations coz you can match anything with many verses in it and can literally drive you insane like those fundamentalist Christians a while back they led by a guy who thought himself Jesus bringing on the apocalypse but instead burnt the building he was in down killing all his followers and himself.
If the shoe fits

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And both bushes, and pope John Paul and pope Palpatine and this new pope.....

The next president will be another Antichrist too lol
But hey, if you believe in that stuff, I guess law of averages says you have to be right sooner or later! Haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never let the facts stand in the way of a good story. Do you think Jesus got it right all the time?...not on your life.....

With the antichrist now with us can we expect another coming of Jesus? Oh joy...that WOULD be a hoot!!!

Will Jesus and Trump fight it out to WWF rules or UFC rules? Cant wait.
What did Jesus get wrong?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But hey, if you believe in that stuff, I guess law of averages says you have to be right sooner or later! Haha
That's what Marley was doing for a couple years kept bagging Reynolds and eventually Reynolds played shit and he looked like nasteodamus hahah hi Marley

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's what Marley was doing for a couple years kept bagging Reynolds and eventually Reynolds played shit and he looked like nasteodamus hahah hi Marley
Haha I thought Reynolds was actually better this year than his last few years of brain explosions (although he's still not being coached to play as a proper bloody half).... and Marley actually eased up on him a bit this year giving him a bit more benefit of doubt due to the Des factor. Correlation?

Things to blame Marley for ....

1. Talking our players into bad form.
2. 2016 U.S electoral madness and general worldwide political unrest.
3. Global warming/ leftist scientists lying about global warming (depending on political affiliation)
4. JFK assassination
5. Lincoln assassination

Haha sorry Marley....

I think you're alright dude.... but I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy theory.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My ears are burning ffs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lots. We just dont hear about it as its counterproductive to the son of God story.
Yeah teach me please.
Because you're right mainstream media pays so much respect to Jesus and respects Christians and Easter greatly as Jesus being the son of god. Also shows never make fun of Jesus or anything at all.
So you do have a point but specifically what are the accounts of the bad Jesus did?

Status
Not open for further replies.