The Anti Bullying Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly , USA is lowering itself to UAE/ Saudi standard.

fucken racist *****.
It's been going on for ages bro, honestly I went to pretty much an all white school catholic one and I got bullied to the point where I was pathetic bro, I'd give all my lunch money my food, one day I stood up for myself and one of the ***** held me and other **** got a hooler hoop and trip me from the legs chipped my front teeth and it's obviously still there coz it was my adult teeth fresh. And guess what, one of those ***** became a school captain and the other a sports captain.
See I some what wish racism was taking a lot more serious just 15 years ago or whenever I was at primary school which was mid late 90's.
Even in high school the teachers were racist themselves, I pushed in the line once and the teacher said you're just like lebs no respect. I was only messing around mind you and I was like wtf man.
If that happened today which is good she would get the sack.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's been going on for ages bro, honestly I went to pretty much an all white school catholic one and I got bullied to the point where I was pathetic bro, I'd give all my lunch money my food, one day I stood up for myself and one of the ***** held me and other **** got a hooler hoop and trip me from the legs chipped my front teeth and it's obviously still there coz it was my adult teeth fresh. And guess what, one of those ***** became a school captain and the other a sports captain.
See I some what wish racism was taking a lot more serious just 15 years ago or whenever I was at primary school which was mid late 90's.
Even in high school the teachers were racist themselves, I pushed in the line once and the teacher said you're just like lebs no respect. I was only messing around mind you and I was like wtf man.

I can understand the pain for you lebs, lol

Us indian are generally "weak" *****, we simply cop it on the chin and move on and never complain, lol

Can you imagine picking up drunk bogans from pubs EVERY SINGLE WEEK END OF THE YEAR and coping racial and physical abuse and not even complaining about it.

If we had the lebs driving cabs in place of indians , i swear there will be riots on the street every weekend ,lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Us indian are generally "weak" *****, we simply cop it on the chin and move on and never complain, lol

Can you imagine picking up drunk bogans from pubs EVERY SINGLE WEEK END OF THE YEAR and coping racial and physical abuse and not even complaining about it.

If we had the lebs driving cabs in place of indians , i swear there will be riots on the street every weekend ,lol
My racism towards you is a sign of affection

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lmaoooo hard bro hardddd hahaha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee this pisses me off to hear..i really hate bullies.. As a schoolteacher I used to punish bullies really harshly..made me cranky.. As a kid in primary I went through a stage of being a bully..not a bad one..a bit of a bully..it still shames me..I probably tried to make up for it.. But when I went to high school I purposely changed my ways..and at this school I was friends with heaps of Lebanese.. it was 'spot the the Aussie'..lol! It's where I discovered my love for zarta and leb bread..I found hummus later!!!!! :grinning:

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gee this pisses me off to hear..i really hate bullies.. As a schoolteacher I used to punish bullies really harshly..made me cranky.. As a kid in primary I went through a stage of being a bully..not a bad one..a bit of a bully..it still shames me..I probably tried to make up for it.. But when I went to high school I purposely changed my ways..and at this school I was friends with heaps of Lebanese.. it was 'spot the the Aussie'..lol! It's where I discovered my love for zarta and leb bread..I found hummus later!!!!! :grinning:
Hahah sick ****, halfway through high school lebs and Aussies got along really well, it's like students were able to mature and not be dumb ***** whilst the teachers stayed racist.
My brother got hammered as well I remember once by a teacher he told him go be a brickie like all the other lebs.
This shit was allowed at even a Catholic school.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hahah sick ****, halfway through high school lebs and Aussies got along really well, it's like students were able to mature and not be dumb ***** whilst the teachers stayed racist.
My brother got hammered as well I remember once by a teacher he told him go be a brickie like all the other lebs.
So did your brother become a brickie lol;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a teacher at a Catholic school I used to get on well with the leb kids..they used to swear in Arabic..little did they know I knew exactly what they were saying! Lol! I did make fun of their eyebrows though! Lol!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a teacher at a Catholic school I used to get on well with the leb kids..they used to swear in Arabic..little did they know I knew exactly what they were saying! Lol! I did make fun of their eyebrows though! Lol!
Look there's a difference between having fun "hairy eyebrows" once there's a relationship built but blatant racism can fuk a kids life for life

P.s you hat school/s did you teach at?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look there's a difference between having fun "hairy eyebrows" once there's a relationship built but blatant racism can fuk a kids life for life

P.s you hat school/s did you teach at?
I totally agree.. Actually that's why being a teacher is a huge responsibility..man you could say something to a kid that could cut forever! I taught at De La Salle in Ashfield..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I totally agree.. Actually that's why being a teacher is a huge responsibility..man you could say something to a kid that could cut forever! I taught at De La Salle in Ashfield..
How Log ago was this bro, and what Catholic diocese was this under?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How Log ago was this bro, and what Catholic diocese was this under?
Gee you got me.about docese. I won't say how long ago..it depresses me.. I do know their offices were in Leichhardt..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

bulliness is not race related.

bullies are in every race and creed and no one picks on someone cos of their race.

bullies pick on the victims cos of their size, stature or inability to retaliate.

I have never seen islander kids at school being picked on cos of their race, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.