The Aboriginal all star vs nrl all star thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I feel asleep. **** game. Hayne made me as sick as watching those filthy coons.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
burgess played great but he is a grub he will get suspended soon and i expect him to have heaps of trouble off the field i see him in trouble with the law this year

hayne tried too hard and players don't give him room to run anymore as soon as he gets rilled up with a few big hits like he did in the match he makes silly mistakes he did the exact same thing against the storm he doesnt play well against a full strength side with stamina and can make poor decisions

JT was easily MOM

jennings played awesome at times and then at times dropped easy balls looked dangerous with making half breaks most times he got the ball

morris what can i say destined to be the best centre in the game sure hands, great defender and bloody incredible speed he has even bulked up in the off season

gidley oh well i never liked him overratted and bloody sick of andrews johns harping on about him patten is a better FB by far IMO

as far as sowards run goes i thought it was strange MJ didn't catch him MJ looked slow there possibly a niggling injury but soward is no flyer round 10 last year patten caught him ankle tapped him and then i laughed so hard when the coward landed face first in the dirt and coughed the ball up then ennis the legend comes over the top and smashes him LOL was the best

blake ferguson impressed me i think he is in for a big year but he seems a bit of grub we will see what becomes of him ran down folau easy and made a great tackle on him but then again he was the one to miss the tackle in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.