11. Pritchard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Williams
15. Klemmer
16. Kasiano
17. Finucane

Did I forget anyone?
I love finucane, but I think tim Browne is just that little bit better, if reputation was not an issue he should replace t-Rex or Pritchard, but that won't happen

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe next year will be hodkinsons last year with us.I say this because his form isn't that great and his lacking in controlling the game same goes for Reynolds.The same thing happened at manly and he was let go to make way for DCE .Either he fires up and makes something of himself or bye bye hokko.Plus a few halves come off contract so it will be interesting but I would prefer mbye in the team somewhere next year.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Graham (c)
11. Pritchard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Williams
15. Klemmer
16. Kasiano
17. Browne

Hold teams for the first 20 mins, then bring on Kas, Klemmer and T-rex and I can't really see too many other forward packs matching it with us.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem with our team is that we are a grafting team and the one true creative player that we have is James (The king) Graham. Sure we have added to our back line players like Bmoz and Rona but these are finishing players, players that will finish a back line movement for you. They are not creative players. We still lack that one creative player that can take control of the team and guide us around the park especially inside the oppositions 20. I don't want to put the onus on Lichaa as he is still learning his craft and will be for the next 2 to 3 years and in my opinion he will add spark out of dummy half but the two guys that are supposed to give us our creative flare and direction just aren't getting the job done. Of cause I'm talking about our halves Trent and Josh. Any decent halves pairing would kill it behind our pack and If we are going to take the next step in 2015 our halves need to step up or risk being moved on.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with our team is that we are a grafting team and the one true creative player that we have is James (The king) Graham. Sure we have added to our back line players like Bmoz and Rona but these are finishing players, players that will finish a back line movement for you. They are not creative players. We still lack that one creative player that can take control of the team and guide us around the park especially inside the oppositions 20. I don't want to put the onus on Lichaa as he is still learning his craft and will be for the next 2 to 3 years and in my opinion he will add spark out of dummy half but the two guys that are supposed to give us our creative flare and direction just aren't getting the job done. Of cause I'm talking about our halves Trent and Josh. Any decent halves pairing would kill it behind our pack and If we are going to take the next step in 2015 our halves need to step up or risk being moved on.
This^^

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe next year will be hodkinsons last year with us.I say this because his form isn't that great and his lacking in controlling the game same goes for Reynolds.The same thing happened at manly and he was let go to make way for DCE .Either he fires up and makes something of himself or bye bye hokko.Plus a few halves come off contract so it will be interesting but I would prefer mbye in the team somewhere next year.
Hodko wasn't let go, they just couldn't match our offer. Manly were very annoyed that we stole him 'cause he was part of their long term plans. No one thought DCE would come out firing.

N

Natboy

Hodko wasn't let go, they just couldn't match our offer. Manly were very annoyed that we stole him 'cause he was part of their long term plans. No one thought DCE would come out firing.
I thought they just made us pay top dollar and had DCE in mind anyway

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Micheal lichaa was just interviewed by turner and he made it very clear on several occasions that he will kill himself this preseason in order to play 80 mins. I can definitely see des sticking with 4 forwards on the bench.

Lichaa also mentioned wanting to build a nice combination with his good mate Mbye. Des, I beg you, give mbye a go with his mate.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said!!

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fact Vlasnik, I believe that is the most intelligent post I have read on this site.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's why Moses Mbye should be starting. He is better at creating tries and line breaks than both our Origin halves.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why Moses Mbye should be starting. He is better at creating tries and line breaks than both our Origin halves.
A bit pre-mature to say that. In 8 games in first grade he's had 2 try assists (both in the one game) and 2 line break assists.

Reynolds in 15 games has had 14 line break assists and 13 try assists.

The stats aren't really comparable as they played different minutes but there's nothing there to say that Mbye is better at setting up tries or linebreaks. He could be better with full minutes but we don't know yet.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the risk of being flayed alive for speaking heresy I'd be leaving Kasiano out. As an old prop it hurts to say this of one of the brotherhood of the water buffalo. Kas is a great guy, gifted player, and great for the club... but I believe he is a massive liability in defense. I also think they'll have Mbye on the bench to cover for Lichaa in the opening rounds until he proves himself.

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Williams
13. Finucane

14. Eastwood (As stated earlier he's more dangerous off the bench)
15. Klemmer
16. Browne
17. Mbye

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the risk of being flayed alive for speaking heresy I'd be leaving Kasiano out. As an old prop it hurts to say this of one of the brotherhood of the water buffalo. Kas is a great guy, gifted player, and great for the club... but I believe he is a massive liability in defense. I also think they'll have Mbye on the bench to cover for Lichaa in the opening rounds until he proves himself.

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Williams
13. Finucane

14. Eastwood (As stated earlier he's more dangerous off the bench)
15. Klemmer
16. Browne
17. Mbye
No Frankie either mate it's hard who to leave out massive depth in our forwards I'd have Frankie though and big Kas

N

Natboy

I'm not opposed to swapping the team around against various types of opposition to see what suits best.
Our defence is pretty solid but attack is frankly shit. Kas & Franky are two players that can create something out of nothing, especially in short bursts but I want to see Moses in the team. Our halves better lift!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses wont be on bench,a total waste of a bench spot finnucane will have to lift this year to keep kas out ,t browne deserves his spot.i hope mbye gets a crack if our halves are playing shit

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. B moz
2. Sam P
3. J moz
4. Lafai
5. Rona
6.reynolds
7. hoko
8. tolman
9.lichaa